Happy Birthday, popfn!Say Happy Birthday to Her

Mariah's 'All I Want for Christmas Is You' Hits Hot 100's Top 10 for First Time

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

[Image: mariah-carey-xmas-billboard-1548.jpg]

Mariah Carey's "All I Want for Christmas Is You" hits the Billboard Hot 100's top 10 at last, jingling from No. 11 (its prior peak) to No. 9 on the chart dated Dec. 23. The modern yuletide classic reaches the top 10 for the first time 23 years after its 1994 release.

Carey's 28th Top 10: Carey collects her 28th Hot 100 top 10. "Christmas" is her first since "Obsessed" reached No. 7 in 2009. She tallied 19 top 10s in the 1990s and eight in the 2000s. (Of those, 18 hit No. 1, the most among soloists; only The Beatles have more, with 20.)

Carey ties Stevie Wonder for the fifth-most Hot 100 top 10s in the chart's history (which dates to its Aug. 4, 1958, inception)

https://www.billboard.com/articles/colum...100-top-10
2 people like this: PACMAN, purple/sky/bubble
We all keep dreaming, and luckily, dreams come true.
Issa queen.
(05-28-2016, 12:52 PM)Maiko Wrote: GoT is awful. I really don't get why they are so obsessed with it. The most overrated show of all time.

[Image: rmRrLcr.gif]
finally! let's go #1
[Image: rmRrLcr.gif]
this is the first time? wow
how do you deal with someone that has a face so perfect that you want to call their momma everyday and thank her for making him :'(
Poor Ke$ha. Ahh
I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Man, a lover, a wife, a queen. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits
she deserves this so much Clap3