Extremely excited to announce: YC's Birthday! 🎂🎁🎈 🎉Say Happy Birthday

Marlo Hampton is Getting a Peach

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

whew

? d
learning to wait till the problems show.

if the problems never show, then you're the one.
okay i watched the whole thing (god knows why) but I’m under the impression Eva is more likely to be a “housewife” than marlo. didn’t eva’s husband win that election? Housewives wants more actual housewives and not messy single people like marlo. on that basis, Eva gets in before marlo or at least marlo is not coming for sheree’s spot. Also, if Kenya actually opened her husband up to the show for that “big reveal”, then her peach is not in danger. kenya also exposed how housewives did lose ratings the weeks and trips she’s been missing so maybe she is needed in the cast since her plot lines are more interesting than who they focus on now (sheree and this kim zolciak nonsense)
(03-21-2018, 05:17 PM)PACMAN Wrote: okay i watched the whole thing (god knows why) but I’m under the impression Eva is more likely to be a “housewife” than marlo. didn’t eva’s husband win that election? Housewives wants more actual housewives and not messy single people like marlo. on that basis, Eva gets in before marlo or at least marlo is not coming for sheree’s spot. Also, if Kenya actually opened her husband up to the show for that “big reveal”, then her peach is not in danger. kenya also exposed how housewives did lose ratings the weeks and trips she’s been missing so maybe she is needed in the cast since her plot lines are more interesting than who they focus on now (sheree and this kim zolciak nonsense)

also, how would the audience know that kenya wasn't going to be on the episodes? Lol.

have you watched this season? Eva and Kim are being pushed on us of course, but it is very clearly not working out...

(03-21-2018, 07:31 PM)Maiko Wrote: also, how would the audience know that kenya wasn't going to be on the episodes? Lol.

have you watched this season? Eva and Kim are being pushed on us of course, but it is very clearly not working out...

previews at the end of the last episode? LOL
and yes eva and kim are being pushed...wonder why? they have one thing in common...TRADITIONAL "housewife". fancy woman with "relevant" (loosely using this) man. they want a real "housewife" back on the show.

marlo was also being tested though since early. i agree with that much. her presence is heavy also shamea but marlo got a confessional and andy. so, it's definitely some kind of silent race going on. i just think personally, they'll choose whoever the hell they want to fit the image and keep everyone else as friends to the show (assuming it isn't a kenya situation and she falls out with bravo over this). i think sheree would be okay taking a season back but she would definitely want her peach back sooner than later which would cause another issue.
(03-21-2018, 11:22 PM)PACMAN Wrote:
(03-21-2018, 07:31 PM)Maiko Wrote: also, how would the audience know that kenya wasn't going to be on the episodes? Lol.

previews at the end of the last episode? LOL
and yes eva and kim are being pushed...wonder why? they have one thing in common...TRADITIONAL "housewife". fancy woman with "relevant" (loosely using this) man. they want a real "housewife" back on the show.

marlo was also being tested though since early. i agree with that much. her presence is heavy also shamea but marlo got a confessional and andy. so, it's definitely some kind of silent race going on. i just think personally, they'll choose whoever the hell they want to fit the image and keep everyone else as friends to the show (assuming it isn't a kenya situation and she falls out with bravo over this). i think sheree would be okay taking a season back but she would definitely want her peach back sooner than later which would cause another issue.

yeah but they don't bring anything. they can't force something the fans simply don't like. and Kim has been horribly received this season.

Eva really wouldn't work full time, I don't see her getting her hands dirty. They need someone like Marlo or a TRADITIONAL "housewife". Kim and Eva are not those.

(03-22-2018, 09:52 AM)Maiko Wrote: yeah but they don't bring anything. they can't force something the fans simply don't like. and Kim has been horribly received this season.

Eva really wouldn't work full time, I don't see her getting her hands dirty. They need someone like Marlo or a TRADITIONAL "housewife". Kim and Eva are not those.

NOW are YOU sure you've watched the show before?
based off the bold, i would say no.
iggy

and the second half is your opinion entirely
i actually think how they did things this season was the best way.
let all the side players be active side players, and let all the known/fan-liked housewives remain with their peach
knowing bravo though, they're going to do something messy post-reunion depending on what happens there
if kenya's actually is pregnant, she's definitely not losing her peach. they want THAT storyline. bye sheree i guess.
iggy
(03-22-2018, 11:06 AM)PACMAN Wrote:
(03-22-2018, 09:52 AM)Maiko Wrote: yeah but they don't bring anything. they can't force something the fans simply don't like. and Kim has been horribly received this season.

NOW are YOU sure you've watched the show before?
based off the bold, i would say no.
iggy

and the second half is your opinion entirely
i actually think how they did things this season was the best way.
let all the side players be active side players, and let all the known/fan-liked housewives remain with their peach
knowing bravo though, they're going to do something messy post-reunion depending on what happens there
if kenya's actually is pregnant, she's definitely not losing her peach. they want THAT storyline. bye sheree i guess.
iggy

if you watch his videos he takes polls and talks about it all the time. people aren't here for kim.

Kim is the breadwinner. How is that a traditional housewife?

How is Eva a traditional housewife when she's not married?

come on girl.

(03-22-2018, 12:36 PM)Maiko Wrote: if you watch his videos he takes polls and talks about it all the time. people aren't here for kim.

Kim is the breadwinner. How is that a traditional housewife?

How is Eva a traditional housewife when she's not married?

come on girl.

why do you keep harping on kim? i never said "OH KIM IS A FRONT RUNNER HURR DURR". I passed her name once pls.
and maiko, babe, you know like i know data is biased often. his "viewers" and "fans" are predisposed to the fact they are technological savvy enough to watch RHOA and talk about it online. most of the people who watch that show and similar programs don't talk online too (let alone they ain't listening to some black gay tell them tea no shade to anyone involved in the statement). they'll probably call into andy at most but they're not being THAT interactive with the show. that demographic is important to discuss. it's something that came into play when i was a huge dwts fan. you and the people you talk to online would lean one way but the average watcher at home is basically watching a completely different show. some of those people may be huge Kim fans or even just siding Kim in this Nene vs Kim thing.

Eva is closer to traditional housewife than Marlo. i said that before and i don't think i need to elaborate it (you should get what i mean come on??). if you see any of the housewife shows and know what they look for, she's a shoe in. if her husband ran in potomac, she would be insta-locked in for a lead role there. anyways, you ignored my entire last post to rehash this kim/eva thing. i hope you achieved whatever you tried to through avoidance.

Feelinmyself
Kenya is slaying