🍰 yc birthday celebrate

Marvel Cinematic Universe Base | Infinity War decimates everything

Here now: 2 Guest(s)

(09-16-2018, 02:52 PM)YoungCarter Wrote: cmon Marvel, where is Daughters Of The Dragon show? Dahell2

Misty Knight didn't die in Luke Cage 2? :(
I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Man, a lover, a wife, a queen. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits
(09-16-2018, 03:35 PM)Sunfire Wrote:
(09-16-2018, 02:52 PM)YoungCarter Wrote: cmon Marvel, where is Daughters Of The Dragon show? Dahell2

Misty Knight didn't die in Luke Cage 2? :(

you said you were watching Iron Fist S2? Dahell2
(09-16-2018, 03:36 PM)YoungCarter Wrote:
(09-16-2018, 03:35 PM)Sunfire Wrote: Misty Knight didn't die in Luke Cage 2? :(

you said you were watching Iron Fist S2? Dahell2

I am and what about it
I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Man, a lover, a wife, a queen. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits
Dont tell me Misty is gonna show up FML. I was enjoying it so far :(
(09-16-2018, 03:43 PM)Sunfire Wrote:
(09-16-2018, 03:36 PM)YoungCarter Wrote: you said you were watching Iron Fist S2? Dahell2

I am and what about it

you just told me not to tell you Yeshrug
(04-29-2016, 04:48 AM)Maiko Wrote: wow what a beautiful OP

amazing job

Dante is a lil bitch I need to redo it :(
(09-16-2018, 03:44 PM)Sunfire Wrote:
(04-29-2016, 04:48 AM)Maiko Wrote: wow what a beautiful OP

amazing job

Dante is a lil bitch I need to redo it :(

is it dantes fault or postimages? they keep changing their domains
learning to wait till the problems show.

if the problems never show, then you're the one.
Man I think Misty might be my least favourite MCU character ever. I hope Typhoid Mary slaughters her in Luke Cage 3
YAS @ Empress Mary kicking the shit out of Misty. I'm a prophet lmao
I want a Blade show, but handled by FX instead of Netflix.
1 person likes this: YoungCarter
(05-28-2016, 12:52 PM)Maiko Wrote: GoT is awful. I really don't get why they are so obsessed with it. The most overrated show of all time.

[Image: rmRrLcr.gif]
Black Panther is really coming