😙😙😚😘😗 Happy Birthday, Ultraviolence! Bye Mohammed

Marvel Cinematic Universe Base | Infinity War decimates everything

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

(03-08-2018, 03:40 PM)Rainbow Wrote:

Ok I've tried being nice to you but this is getting out of hand and I'm fed up. These threads are for fans to discuss and give our OWN THOUGHTS on the movies and TV shows. Not for you to shitpost every vaguely related social media post and news article you can find.

STOP IMMEDIATELY
I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Man, a lover, a wife, a queen. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits
Will be starting Jessica Jones tonight! SO excited.
I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Man, a lover, a wife, a queen. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits
Jessica Jones is fab.

INFINITY WAR THIS WEEK DGDKKFKFKFLFKDHDH
Infinity war set my fucking soul on fire
The ending scene. I'm SHOOKETH
1 person likes this: Talking_Lip
Thor is the goat. I'm glad they developed his character. That scene with rocket>>>
And him fucking shit up on wakanda.
Norse mythology is so cool.
Ragnorak could've been even better with more of those elements. osgwel
1 person likes this: Black Canary
(04-30-2018, 02:35 PM)Talking_Lip Wrote: Thor is the goat. I'm glad they developed his character. That scene with rocket>>>
And him fucking shit up on wakanda.
Norse mythology is so cool.
Ragnorak could've been even better with more of those elements. osgwel

Thor is 5000% the MVP of that movie. Rocket too >>>>
Just watched for a second time. I hated Gamora before now but they really redeemed her. A queen Mjcry1
1 person likes this: Talking_Lip
(04-30-2018, 06:16 PM)Black Canary Wrote: Just watched for a second time. I hated Gamora before now but they really redeemed her. A queen Mjcry1

Right! Her acting was on point. Gamora, Spiderman, and Thor played their characters so well.
Ant-Man sequel looks good. Wasp doesn't seem so BLAND any more
The scene where Rocket, Thor and Groot show up to Wakanda gives me chills every time Mjcry1
aksjsjjdsakjda Damn

not a fan of Mysterio but if they make it trippy it will be great

1 person likes this: Muscle Maik