🎇 Happy New Year from popfn!

Marvel Cinematic Universe Base | The Defenders

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

élodie yung is the most beautiful woman on earth
what if i like her
wait what are you saying
if i do then im not pulling my same old thing
i guess
girls like momo have always been the way i roll, shes hot. you know i think i could even be her boyfriend too if she liked me. im curious to see if that tan skin-
look im the one asking the questions here
(04-29-2016, 04:48 AM)Maiko Wrote: wow what a beautiful OP

amazing job

Thank you Maiko

I shall update it once Spiderman has finished its box office run. Still have not seen that movie lmao
I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Man, a lover, a wife, a queen. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits
(09-04-2017, 07:43 PM)PGOAT Wrote: élodie yung is the most beautiful woman on earth

Not as beautiful as you Ahems
I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Man, a lover, a wife, a queen. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits
(09-05-2017, 07:07 AM)Black Canary Wrote:
(04-29-2016, 04:48 AM)Maiko Wrote: wow what a beautiful OP

amazing job

Thank you Maiko

I shall update it once Spiderman has finished its box office run. Still have not seen that movie lmao

Homecoming? I left early but it was the first spiderman movie i kinda enjoyed.
We have to realize that education has but one honorable purpose. One alone. Everything else is a waste of time: that is to train the student to be a proper handler of power. Being Black and beautiful means nothing until ultimately you're Black and powerful.The world is ruled by power, not Blackness and not beauty.
The Punisher is sooo slow but is quite interesting

better than Iron Fist and Defenders but worse than other Marvel Netflix shows
(09-05-2017, 08:01 AM)Maiko Wrote:
(09-05-2017, 07:07 AM)Black Canary Wrote: Thank you Maiko

I hated it

1 person likes this: Maiko
(11-21-2017, 09:04 AM)Black Canary Wrote:
(09-05-2017, 08:01 AM)Maiko Wrote: I hated it

Yeah idk I think I liked the Spiderman more than everything else
We have to realize that education has but one honorable purpose. One alone. Everything else is a waste of time: that is to train the student to be a proper handler of power. Being Black and beautiful means nothing until ultimately you're Black and powerful.The world is ruled by power, not Blackness and not beauty.
still have yet to watch teh new spiderman. been wanting to for a while now!
1 person likes this: YoungCarter
[Image: 97gIkVX.gif]
♔ Bling Bling G-Strings, Pink Heel-d Boots & Internal Witchcraft
♔  Black Sissy Always Seeking Adventure - ♡ Unicorn Whisperer
㊉  Certified Nazi Annihilator - Punch A Nazi ㊉

probably unpopular opinion but Cap paid The Punisher dirty during Civil War Yeshrug
Defenders was shit. The Punisher is shit so far. AoS is far superior and it's only two episodes IN takeitoutside
Runaways is HYPE Rejoice

they got OG Doom in this lmao Dead