😫 girl it's still yc birthday Wish Him a Happy Birthday

Michael B. Jordan Still Lives At Home With His Parents

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

[Image: gettyimages-912021766.jpg?w=594&h=733]

Michael B. Jordan Talks Living At Home

Although he’s a poon sizzling villain bae, Michael Bae Jordan is revealing some surprising news. The “Black Panther” actor was a recent guest on Ellen and revealed that he has a “roommate” situation with his mom and dad—-a.k.a. he still lives with him.

“I love my parents but we have a roommate relationship right now which is interesting,” said Bae Jordan on Tuesday’s The Ellen Show.

“You get home-cooked meals, but then you also have those random trips to the kitchen in the middle of the night, and just the random run-ins that just might be a little uncomfortable from time to time,” he added.
how do you deal with someone that has a face so perfect that you want to call their momma everyday and thank her for making him :'(
Why does his face scream Keith? rip
(02-08-2018, 02:43 PM)Maiko Wrote: Although he’s a poon sizzling villain bae, Michael Bae Jordan is revealing some surprising news.

mint
He sounds like an island man, they refuse to leave their parents house until they 40, I can't wait to leave mine. #FuckYoHouse
"Yuh mudda cyat 3rd world!" - Trini to French Montana.
isn't he gay or bi?
i could have sworn i saw him at some yacht thing with a bunch of white gays.
iggy