🎆 Happy New Year from popfn.

Migos & Lil Uzi Vert top Hot 100 with "Bad & Boujee"

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

(01-09-2017, 07:13 PM)Zay Wrote:
(01-09-2017, 06:31 PM)J'ai Envie Wrote: one of the worst #1's ever. But I will take it over juju on that beat anyday

The fact that you compared this with juju on that beat
[Image: 5872d9751b00002c006e6392.gif]

[Image: rige2h.gif]

IKR. Upon listening to both of them you realize both are equally bad. Thank you for letting me see the light
2 people like this: Artemis, PACMAN
(01-09-2017, 04:43 PM)Maiko Wrote: I told @Toya that's how you spell boujee

she can't never spell it right

no it's wrong because they're ghetto and don't know how to spell
(01-09-2017, 08:45 PM)Toya Wrote:
(01-09-2017, 04:43 PM)Maiko Wrote: I told @Toya that's how you spell boujee

she can't never spell it right

no it's wrong because they're ghetto and don't know how to spell

ewwwwuh
learning to wait till the problems show.

if the problems never show, then you're the one.
It's weird how urban is winning again like in 2004 but it still doesn't feel like it is.
2 people like this: PACMAN, NaviHOE
Fuck yall.
(01-09-2017, 08:59 PM)Daemon Wrote: It's weird how urban is winning again like in 2004 but it still doesn't feel like it is.

because its bad urban music, it's only half a triumph Kill me
1 person likes this: PACMAN
I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Man, a lover, a wife, a queen. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits
(01-09-2017, 08:45 PM)J'ai Envie Wrote: [Image: rige2h.gif]

IKR. Upon listening to both of them you realize both are equally bad. Thank you for letting me see the light

Bye culturally ignorant swine
(01-09-2017, 11:33 PM)Black Canary Wrote:
(01-09-2017, 08:59 PM)Daemon Wrote: It's weird how urban is winning again like in 2004 but it still doesn't feel like it is.

because its bad urban music, it's only half a triumph Kill me

exactly. serve me up (at the very least) a crazy in love type hot collab, then we'll talk. tired of soundcloud trap music smashing.
1 person likes this: Artemis
honestly rap is my favorite genre but i HOPE it falls off soon. stop enabling these shitty rappers like uzi and end the stream of awful music. most of the musicians i like anyway could either easily transition more toward rnb or theyre underground enough that they wont suffer since their fanbases are probably loyal
2 people like this: Artemis, PACMAN