🎇 Happy New Year from popfn!

Mortal Kombat: The Movie - Behind The Scenes

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

@Daemon you a fan of this movie?
We have to realize that education has but one honorable purpose. One alone. Everything else is a waste of time: that is to train the student to be a proper handler of power. Being Black and beautiful means nothing until ultimately you're Black and powerful.The world is ruled by power, not Blackness and not beauty.
Lool. Absolutely not. It's depressing af
Fuck yall.
(08-28-2017, 02:22 PM)Daemon Wrote: Lool. Absolutely not. It's depressing af

what's depressing about it nigger?
We have to realize that education has but one honorable purpose. One alone. Everything else is a waste of time: that is to train the student to be a proper handler of power. Being Black and beautiful means nothing until ultimately you're Black and powerful.The world is ruled by power, not Blackness and not beauty.
(08-28-2017, 02:34 PM)Maiko Wrote:
(08-28-2017, 02:22 PM)Daemon Wrote: Lool. Absolutely not. It's depressing af

what's depressing about it nigger?

Everyone dies
Fuck yall.
(08-28-2017, 02:54 PM)Daemon Wrote:
(08-28-2017, 02:34 PM)Maiko Wrote: what's depressing about it nigger?

Everyone dies

No one dies but Shang Tsung Kano and Goro lol
(08-28-2017, 02:57 PM)Maiko Wrote:
(08-28-2017, 02:54 PM)Daemon Wrote: Everyone dies

No one dies but Shang Tsung Kano and Goro lol

Perhaps I'm thinking of the sequel. Anyway both films are depressing because every character is evil.even the characters that are supposed to be good, do they really seem like nice ppl to you? :daemon:
Fuck yall.
(08-28-2017, 03:10 PM)Daemon Wrote:
(08-28-2017, 02:57 PM)Maiko Wrote: No one dies but Shang Tsung Kano and Goro lol

Perhaps I'm thinking of the sequel. Anyway both films are depressing because every character is evil.even the characters that are supposed to be good, do they really seem like nice ppl to you? :daemon:

what the hell are you talking about javan anymorequestions
(08-28-2017, 03:16 PM)Maiko Wrote:
(08-28-2017, 03:10 PM)Daemon Wrote: Perhaps I'm thinking of the sequel. Anyway both films are depressing because every character is evil.even the characters that are supposed to be good, do they really seem like nice ppl to you? :daemon:

what the hell are you talking about javan anymorequestions

The film is JOYLESS. Don't agree with me? I challenge you to post one scene that made you smile igotsmthn2say
Fuck yall.
(08-28-2017, 03:24 PM)Daemon Wrote:
(08-28-2017, 03:16 PM)Maiko Wrote: what the hell are you talking about javan anymorequestions

The film is JOYLESS. Don't agree with me? I challenge you to post one scene that made you smile igotsmthn2say

I think you're talking about Annihilation which was just bad in every respect.
(08-28-2017, 03:27 PM)Maiko Wrote:
(08-28-2017, 03:24 PM)Daemon Wrote: The film is JOYLESS. Don't agree with me? I challenge you to post one scene that made you smile igotsmthn2say

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sr8Fd6I-9Y

Happy endings don't count? Even Fantastic 4 had one and it was still a depressing film takeitoutside
1 person likes this: Maiko
Fuck yall.
(08-28-2017, 03:51 PM)Daemon Wrote:
(08-28-2017, 03:27 PM)Maiko Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sr8Fd6I-9Y

Happy endings don't count? Even Fantastic 4 had one and it was still a depressing film takeitoutside

I think you're talking about the Sequel lmao!
Of course the one who has no taste hates this movie fuckingwithyou
This was great lmao I enjoyed it back in the day
;)