🏆 Top Answer 3 | Join 10 other popfners in this fun game! Click Here!

Mr. Robot | Season 3 - Now!

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

[Image: xsCZFC5.jpg]

1 person likes this: Kyr
We have to realize that education has but one honorable purpose. One alone. Everything else is a waste of time: that is to train the student to be a proper handler of power. Being Black and beautiful means nothing until ultimately you're Black and powerful.The world is ruled by power, not Blackness and not beauty.
Some cool looking hacker show. I'm about to start watching it now.
We have to realize that education has but one honorable purpose. One alone. Everything else is a waste of time: that is to train the student to be a proper handler of power. Being Black and beautiful means nothing until ultimately you're Black and powerful.The world is ruled by power, not Blackness and not beauty.
LOVING THIS SHOW! Elliot is so cute (physically and personality wise) and it's also such a refreshing type of tv show. It really makes you think about big corporations and America. I'm surprised they let something like this air.
1 person likes this: Nigga
Dhipita WHO? Ressti WHO?
Beyoncebabe WHO? OHMYGOD WHO?
Kyr WHO? Daemon WHO? GOOSEY WHO?
PeachesNCream WHO? Beth WHO?
LeGOAT WHO? Teezy WHO?

(MORE FLOPS WILL BE ADDED LATER)
God.
(08-04-2015, 02:44 AM)NaviHOE Wrote: LOVING THIS SHOW! Elliot is so cute (physically and personality wise) and it's also such a refreshing type of tv show. It really makes you think about big corporations and America. I'm surprised they let something like this air.

wow surprised you're ahead of me on something like that this. yeah im about to check it out now.

His look in this show is JARRING skull his eyes are always puffy, but woo.... he looks kinda sick.

I'm hoping it was just him getting into character.
(08-04-2015, 02:49 AM)Maiko Wrote: wow surprised you're ahead of me on something like that this. yeah im about to check it out now.

His look in this show is JARRING skull his eyes are always puffy, but woo.... he looks kinda sick.

I'm hoping it was just him getting into character.

Lol I was on this show a month before it came out. I knew I would like this show before it even aired. It's a slow paced show but still suspenseful. It's something for a select group of audience but I think you'd like it. Start on episode 1. With a show like this you need to start from the beginning and to not jump around episode by episode.I think that's him getting into character because of the attraibutes the character has.

SPOILER: He doesn't get much sleep and he is addicted to morphine.

But that's what I really like about his face. It's the bug puffy eyes and the red around his eyes. It gives him a unique look that I really gravitate towards lol.
Dhipita WHO? Ressti WHO?
LeGOAT WHO? Teezy WHO?

God.
Rami Malek is the hotness.
Also I've only seen the pilot, which was good it was by the director of The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo Swedish version so he was perfect for it they're quite similar. But it wasn't enough to keep me watching week by week, I will probably catch up by the end of the season if it stays good tho. Props to them for giving Christian Slater a job again nnn

Who is this btw?

[Image: 9eSq121.jpg?1?dateline=1438398118]
(08-04-2015, 02:57 AM)NaviHOE Wrote: Lol I was on this show a month before it came out. I knew I would like this show before it even aired. It's a slow paced show but still suspenseful. It's something for a select group of audience but I think you'd like it. Start on episode 1. With a show like this you need to start from the beginning and to not jump around episode by episode.I think that's him getting into character because of the attraibutes the character has.

SPOILER: He doesn't get much sleep and he is addicted to morphine.

But that's what I really like about his face. It's the bug puffy eyes and the red around his eyes. It gives him a unique look that I really gravitate towards lol.

thank you, im on episode 1.

im really in it for the hacking stuff lol. i read that they show live security vector points that are realistic so it gives me the chance to geek out a little. Tongue

I will tell you how episode 1 goes. i love his narration voice so far.
(08-04-2015, 02:57 AM)CarlyRaeJepsen Wrote: Rami Malek is the hotness.

He truly is. What's his race/ethnicity?
1 person likes this: CarlyRaeJepsen
Dhipita WHO? Ressti WHO?
LeGOAT WHO? Teezy WHO?

God.
(08-04-2015, 03:01 AM)Maiko Wrote: thank you, im on episode 1.

im really in it for the hacking stuff lol. i read that they show live security vector points that are realistic so it gives me the chance to geek out a little. Tongue

I will tell you how episode 1 goes. i love his narration voice so far.

Ugh, so glad you are enjoying it. I got into because of the hacking and conspiracy theorist side lol. Hope you enjoy it!
Dhipita WHO? Ressti WHO?
LeGOAT WHO? Teezy WHO?

God.
(08-04-2015, 03:00 AM)CarlyRaeJepsen Wrote: Also I've only seen the pilot, which was good it was by the director of The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo Swedish version so he was perfect for it they're quite similar. But it wasn't enough to keep me watching week by week, I will probably catch up by the end of the season if it stays good tho. Props to them for giving Christian Slater a job again nnn

Who is this btw?

[Image: 9eSq121.jpg?1?dateline=1438398118]

I didn't like The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo at all, I tried both versions.

that's Ferry De Ruiter

Video Link
(08-04-2015, 03:01 AM)NaviHOE Wrote: He truly is. What's his race/ethnicity?

Egyptian
(08-04-2015, 03:02 AM)NaviHOE Wrote: Ugh, so glad you are enjoying it. I got into because of the hacking and conspiracy theorist side lol. Hope you enjoy it!

Hopefully it will help make a programmer or network engineer out of you Tongue
Just found out Rami has an identical twin brother named Sami, he's better looking than him but wow what kinda genes?

[Image: 02e4c39094f570f00f7d84faad41dda3.jpg]
2 people like this: Nigga, Bruddaman
(08-04-2015, 03:06 AM)CarlyRaeJepsen Wrote: Just found out Rami has an identical twin brother named Sami, he's better looking than him but wow what kinda genes?

[Image: 02e4c39094f570f00f7d84faad41dda3.jpg]

When Rami was thique.