🏆 Top Answer 3 | Join 10 other popfners in this fun game! Click Here!

Mr. Robot | Season 3 - Now!

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

2 people like this: Nigga, Bruddaman
(08-03-2017, 12:08 PM)YoungCarter Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ld-Q-uX8ha8

they better gone somewhere with this vague teaser. Give us something real!
2 people like this: YoungCarter, Bruddaman
We have to realize that education has but one honorable purpose. One alone. Everything else is a waste of time: that is to train the student to be a proper handler of power. Being Black and beautiful means nothing until ultimately you're Black and powerful.The world is ruled by power, not Blackness and not beauty.
Oh, wow, can't wait to see my three faves again.
1 person likes this: Nigga
"Testify for my brother to the DA face.
One time, for that super ole pedo case.
" - Nicki Minaj.
Interesting that Season 2 used Block Shooting.

That explains a lot....

@Bo
1 person likes this: Bo
We have to realize that education has but one honorable purpose. One alone. Everything else is a waste of time: that is to train the student to be a proper handler of power. Being Black and beautiful means nothing until ultimately you're Black and powerful.The world is ruled by power, not Blackness and not beauty.
(08-04-2017, 03:00 PM)Maiko Wrote: Interesting that Season 2 used Block Shooting.

That explains a lot....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AH3iXr-Q0E8

@Bo

Block Shooting must be really difficult for the actors.
1 person likes this: Nigga
[Image: 7MMCJtG.jpg]
more

Excited to see my darling ytrose back and with the best scene too! That transition to El's eye was fantastic.

I'm liking Angela's role and I'm excited to see what she does next.

I appreciate seeing Darlene again but she seems less intriguing than she did before...it's odd. I did have a feeling of, "Is this hoe recording?!" while she was talking to el though.

I liked the little vision of trump in elliot's little sequence and the fact that he's off the "It's everyone else's faut" train is nice. The change from "Fuck society!" to "Fuck me." was great. I love seeing El rummage through his own actions.

The new guy isn't interesting to me but I do like that he's serious about what he's earned(his free shit.)

Glad to see my yt huzband tyrell again but I missed Joanna(and Price!)

The ending with us getting more to chew on about what Rose meant by "I want your belief" was a nice tidbit to sign off on the opening episode of "Hope" for what's to come.

I expect great things!
" - Nicki Minaj.
(10-13-2017, 01:53 AM)Bruddaman Wrote:
Excited to see my darling ytrose back and with the best scene too! That transition to El's eye was fantastic.

I appreciate seeing Darlene again but she seems less intriguing than she did before...it's odd. I did have a feeling of, "Is this hoe recording?!" while she was talking to el though.

I liked the little vision of trump in elliot's little sequence and the fact that he's off the "It's everyone else's faut" train is nice. The change from "Fuck society!" to "Fuck me." was great. I love seeing El rummage through his own actions.

The new guy isn't interesting to me but I do like that he's serious about what he's earned(his free shit.)

The ending with us getting more to chew on about what Rose meant by "I want your belief" was a nice tidbit to sign off on the opening episode of "Hope" for what's to come.

I expect great things!

I'm confused, what's the transition to El's eye?
wow this episode was great
(10-15-2017, 01:38 PM)YoungCarter Wrote: wow this episode was great

Oh let me watch it!
1 person likes this: YoungCarter
When you lose your principles, you invite chaos.

Yes.
Elliot coming out in the Josh Groban sweater Ahh such great allusion (maybe foreshadow too!) but so cute!
(10-13-2017, 10:13 AM)Nigga Wrote:
(10-13-2017, 01:53 AM)Bruddaman Wrote:

I expect great things!

I'm confused, what's the transition to El's eye?

The camera panning through the inside of the device at the nuclear plant and ending with us looking at elliot's eye while he's in bed.
" - Nicki Minaj.
I need to start watching this again
savoir faire