Happy Birthday, Javan!Praise Satan

Music Discovery

Here now: 5 Guest(s)

I'm going to need people to get into Angel Haze. She an incredible lyricist and storyteller. White Lilies/White Lies>>>>>>>>>>>>>

1 person likes this: YoungCarter
The poster formerly known as PEACHES wired
(06-17-2015, 07:07 PM)Maiko Wrote: One of my favorite bops this year

https://soundcloud.com/goldlink/soberthoughts

maiko

what a bop :hayden:

your taste>>>

(06-17-2015, 07:56 PM)Ahemsworth Wrote: I'm going to need people to get into Angel Haze. She an incredible lyricist and storyteller. White Lilies/White Lies>>>>>>>>>>>>>

https://play.spotify.com/album/44OLN0q78wTRrMcAWzSDLy

i've been meaning to listen to her album but i keep on forgetting. :!ohno:
King James
[Image: giphy.gif]
Dirty Gold is so underrated. I don't maybe 4 songs, but the other 10 are absolutely incredible. It took a minute for me to warm up to it, but my God. I LOVE IT now.
Angel Haze is really fucking good in general. Always has been.

Her flow is amazing. She's just perfect. If she wasn't polarizing sexually she would literally be the perfect female rapper.
1 person likes this: YoungCarter
Ironically, it is often best for them to remain where they are comfortable – out of the spotlight – where the natural confidence prevalent in Architects as they work with the familiar can serve as its own beacon, attracting people, romantically or otherwise, of similar temperament and interests.
https://soundcloud.com/cjustice/move-tha...ce-bootleg
Ironically, it is often best for them to remain where they are comfortable – out of the spotlight – where the natural confidence prevalent in Architects as they work with the familiar can serve as its own beacon, attracting people, romantically or otherwise, of similar temperament and interests.
I have to really sift thru this thread when I find some time. :hayden:
1 person likes this: JeffColby
(06-17-2015, 11:43 PM)Teezy Wrote: I have to really sift thru this thread when I find some time. :hayden:

Just save time and click my posts. my taste >>

[Image: cmJSpmS.gif]
1 person likes this: Teezy
This song is old but it still hits when im drunk

glad it's getting picked up on radio
I hear that song on the radio nonstop. Smh.

Download Broke With Expensive Taste by Azealia Banks now.
(06-18-2015, 09:51 PM)Lyrical. Wrote:
I hear that song on the radio nonstop. Smh.

Download Broke With Expensive Taste by Azealia Banks now.

Radio only just started picking it up. But it's over a year old! :)
One of my favorite songs of all time

and as a special bonus

Video Link
:o None of that does anything for me.

Let me go search through my catalogs.