🚫 Random Ban Culprit DiscoveredRead Affidavit

Music Discovery

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

(06-20-2015, 06:58 PM)Maiko Wrote: Couldn't find it :/

Hmm well another good song is January 28th by J. Cole
serving face when she hit the floor
(06-20-2015, 07:47 PM)DevonRoars Wrote: Hmm well another good song is January 28th by J. Cole

mess. you couldn't find it for me rip

I'll check it out
Ironically, it is often best for them to remain where they are comfortable – out of the spotlight – where the natural confidence prevalent in Architects as they work with the familiar can serve as its own beacon, attracting people, romantically or otherwise, of similar temperament and interests.
(06-20-2015, 04:34 PM)Maiko Wrote: https://soundcloud.com/vicsavemoney/down-on-my-luck

I love this song.
(06-20-2015, 07:52 PM)Maiko Wrote: mess. you couldn't find it for me rip

I'll check it out

open.spotify.com/ track /1Q1BqRSLVKWHGHHphCuolA

without spaces
(06-20-2015, 08:39 PM)DevonRoars Wrote: open.spotify.com/ track /1Q1BqRSLVKWHGHHphCuolA

without spaces

i told you my spotify is acting up. i can't listen.
Ironically, it is often best for them to remain where they are comfortable – out of the spotlight – where the natural confidence prevalent in Architects as they work with the familiar can serve as its own beacon, attracting people, romantically or otherwise, of similar temperament and interests.
(06-20-2015, 08:51 PM)Maiko Wrote: i told you my spotify is acting up. i can't listen.

oh well it came out 3 days ago its not up anywhere else yet
its the drag queen William though who sings Boy Is A Bottom
omg this is amazing

Epic
(06-21-2015, 01:16 PM)Lakeith Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiC9XNQSxFQ

Epic

Yo this shit was amazing!
1 person likes this: Gallis
I didn't care for her, but this song is so good

One of the most underrated albums EVER.
The poster formerly known as PEACHES wired
Imma need her to get it together. She slayed the hell out of this.

u like all this hoe music

[Image: pressed_face.gif]
(06-21-2015, 08:02 PM)Maiko Wrote: u like all this hoe music

[Image: pressed_face.gif]

Naw, I don't like her newest mess. She was great right after PCD broke up, she just never caught on.
Another group that should have slayed, Sincerly XO formerly known as The Yes Ma'Ams.