Happy Birthday, popfn!Say Happy Birthday to Her

Music Forum Guidelines | Rules & Responsibilities

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

This thread has been closed. Please check the last post for further details.
[Image: TbW9ytk.png?1]

This is a guideline that will help you understand the structure of the "MUSIC" section of our site:

MUSIC NEWS:
- News regarding an artist's imminent upcoming music project
- News regarding the music industry in general

SINGLES:
- When a new song is announced, with a cover art or with a release date to radio/iTunes, it goes under the "Singles" sub-forum
- When a song gets officially remixed by a prominent artist it deserves its own thread, otherwise if the remix is not significant it can be discussed in the single thread.

TRACKS:
- When a new song is announced, with no further details as to its status, it should go under the "Tracks" sub-forum; in case that this song is later confirmed as a single the original thread can serve as the official single thread
- The newly released song can be a full track, a snippet or instrumentals
- Official remixes that do not serve as singles can be discussed under this sub-forum; if the remix is not official it can be discussed in the single thread

ALBUMS:
- An album thread can be created when at least one official detail about it is released; that might be the release date, the album cover art or the title of the project
- Reissues of previously released albums (Platinum Edition etc.) with new songs/remixes deserve a new album thread

TOURS:
- Tour announcements in support of an album/era should be posted under music news; when the announcement is made the very same thread will be used to discuss about the upcoming shows/production/setlist/gross and anything else related to it

MUSIC VIDEOS/LIVE PERFORMANCES:
- Teasers and full music videos can be posted under the "music videos" sub-forum; once the full music video is released the teaser thread will be closed or the two threads will be merged
- Live performances of new songs at award shows, TV shows or tours can be posted under the "Live Performances" sub-forum; if you want to post about an old performance as a throwback or praise/criticism it should go under "Fan Base"

OBLIGATIONS:
- When opening a thread you are kindly requested to use an HD pic related to the topic at hand so that the OP and popfn's homepage will look presentable at all times
- The owner of the thread is obliged to keep the original post updated to date. So when new information about an album/single or tour surface, the OP should be edited/updated as soon as possible. Album & single threads should be updated with the exact release date, artwork, track listing, purchase/streaming links.
- You are kindly requested to not share illegal means of obtaining music/copyrighted material.

Similar threads will be created under each section of the site with the intention to help you navigate around the forum and to discuss anything related to its structure. If you have any feedback or questions regarding the guidelines you are welcome to share and we will take them into consideration. You can reach the staff of popfn in Site Help.

For further information related to popfn's posting and warning policy you can visit the popfn | Posting Guidelines & Warning System thread.
7 people like this: Dante, Teezy, XXX MAIKO, Osgwelwch, YoungCarter, Mint, Auryn
Loves it.
1 person likes this: Kyr
And sometimes we make it and sometimes we fake it,
but we get one step closer each and everyday, we'll figure it out on the way...
you cleared up some confusions I had

sometimes I mess up the sections though even if they are not music related :flip:
Shadows play on idle hands I lose myself I do
But I've found my way to velvet sands
I'll crash right into you
Sounds good shawty.
(06-14-2016, 10:33 AM)Bloody Wrote:
you cleared up some confusions I had

sometimes I mess up the sections though even if they are not music related :flip:

It's something that I've been noticing, that's why I'm creating those guideline threads, so that you will not be confused whenever you want to open a new thread etc :hooli:
(06-14-2016, 10:37 AM)Kyr Wrote: It's something that I've been noticing, that's why I'm creating those guideline threads, so that you will not be confused whenever you want to open a new thread etc :hooli:

you always change my sections, I've noticed too Ahh

these guidelines were helpful :kyr2:
Shadows play on idle hands I lose myself I do
But I've found my way to velvet sands
I'll crash right into you
Wait at me just noticing this. Slay these clear and concise guidelines Snatched
I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Man, a lover, a wife, a queen. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits