🍰 yc birthday celebrate

NEW!! Member of the Week

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

(09-14-2018, 01:53 PM)anti Wrote: This was fun, but it’s not enough members anymore

this site highkey is tanking and nobody is doing anything about it
iggy
1 person likes this: anti
(09-14-2018, 01:56 PM)PACMAN Wrote:
(09-14-2018, 01:53 PM)anti Wrote: This was fun, but it’s not enough members anymore

iggy

Yo ass is sinking right along with us though and you ain't doing nothing about it but complaining beylook
2 people like this: Maiko, Sunfire

iggy

well the irony is, to the members’ dismay in the a-list thread, you’re more active than ever.
1 person likes this: Sunfire
learning to wait till the problems show.

if the problems never show, then you're the one.
(09-14-2018, 01:59 PM)Maiko Wrote: well the irony is, to the members’ dismay in the a-list thread, you’re more active than ever.

yeah because this is the only place on the internet where i can abuse this image
iggy
1 person likes this: Maiko
(09-14-2018, 02:12 PM)PACMAN Wrote:
(09-14-2018, 01:59 PM)Maiko Wrote: well the irony is, to the members’ dismay in the a-list thread, you’re more active than ever.

yeah because this is the only place on the internet where i can abuse this image
iggy

Same. It’s the only place I can spew nonsense without my clients seeing it. These bitches even following me on Snapchat now

(09-14-2018, 02:15 PM)Maiko Wrote: Same. It’s the only place I can spew nonsense without my clients seeing it. These bitches even following me on Snapchat now

that's because you mix your personal and professional life.
that's where you went wrong
iggy
1 person likes this: Maiko
(09-14-2018, 02:27 PM)PACMAN Wrote:
(09-14-2018, 02:15 PM)Maiko Wrote: Same. It’s the only place I can spew nonsense without my clients seeing it. These bitches even following me on Snapchat now

that's because you mix your personal and professional life.
that's where you went wrong
iggy

but that's how i get them. the hook and sink. cuz they be thinkin i'm their friend but i just want the money
1 person likes this: PACMAN

Yall still do this lmao

This made me think of the good old days.
Making Popfn a Better Place

iggy

True