Netflix and Chill

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

[Image: HzQbuW4.jpg]
10 people like this: Maiko, Playa Playa, Amy, Beth, Iman, Teezy, Kyr, Novellos, Doc, Dhipita
(05-28-2016, 12:52 PM)Maiko Wrote: GoT is awful. I really don't get why they are so obsessed with it. The most overrated show of all time.

[Image: rmRrLcr.gif]
Daredevil = the best Netflix original series btw.
2 people like this: Amy, YoungCarter
(05-28-2016, 12:52 PM)Maiko Wrote: GoT is awful. I really don't get why they are so obsessed with it. The most overrated show of all time.

(09-20-2015, 01:59 PM)Wicked Wrote: Daredevil = the best Netflix original series btw.

I still haven't watched ONE Netflix original :hayden:
(07-16-2017, 04:59 PM)Andrew Wrote: I hate when people try to get away from their mistakes, just fuckin admit the truth

The best streaming service.
(09-20-2015, 02:00 PM)Maiko Wrote: I still haven't watched ONE Netflix original :hayden:

Shameful!!

(09-20-2015, 02:15 PM)Wicked Wrote: Shameful!!

I just don't the rage about Orange is New Black. It looks like a bunch of crazy women :hayden:
1 person likes this: Tee
(07-16-2017, 04:59 PM)Andrew Wrote: I hate when people try to get away from their mistakes, just fuckin admit the truth

(09-20-2015, 02:16 PM)Maiko Wrote: I just don't the rage about Orange is New Black. It looks like a bunch of crazy women :hayden:

Exactly

maiko

I NEED to start House of Cards already
1 person likes this: beyoncebae
(09-20-2015, 02:23 PM)Rider Wrote: Exactly

maiko

I NEED to start House of Cards already

House of Cards actually looks interesting. I'm waiting for them to get like a Mr. Robot esque or Silicon Valley programming/hacking show.

(09-20-2015, 02:16 PM)Maiko Wrote: I just don't the rage about Orange is New Black. It looks like a bunch of crazy women :hayden:

Orange is great, they are crazy on the surface but when they start digging into the characters weeps

Fuck HBO, nobody wants to pay for 2 streaming services and I want to rewatch Oz without using a poverty stream site.
1 person likes this: Maiko

Why use Netflix when you can use putlocker rip
4 people like this: beyoncebae, Satan, Dhipita, Bruddaman
its britney bitch
So far I've only watched Sense8. I've been told OITNB and HOC are great but I just can't get myself to click "play". rip
1 person likes this: Tee
OH shit I forgot SenseGREAT was a Netflix Original.

That was cute, and had some programming computer stuff lite going on.

(09-20-2015, 02:29 PM)KingBilly Wrote: Why use Netflix when you can use putlocker árip

Netflix is more convenient when you want to watch something on your phone, TV or console.
2 people like this: Tee, Maiko
(09-20-2015, 02:29 PM)KingBilly Wrote: Why use Netflix when you can use putlocker rip

It's a struggle finding a good free HD stream.
(09-20-2015, 02:30 PM)Selig Wrote: So far I've only watched Sense8. I've been told OITNB and HOC are great but I just can't get myself to click "play". rip

I still haven't started Sense8 smh. Daredevil is the best though, love OITNB.
1 person likes this: Playa Playa