🌈🏳️‍🌈🎂🍥💘🍭 Happy Birthday Lance! #PrayForLance

Netflix and Chill

Here now: 3 Guest(s)

(11-21-2017, 03:54 AM)Tee Wrote: @Black Canary you better be watching Marvel's Runaways. The first 3 episodes were released today.

Oooh I didn't know. Lemme watch when I get home excited
1 person likes this: Tee
I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Man, a lover, a wife, a queen. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits
Runaways just punched everyone else, poor others.

It ended Riverdale & 13 Reasons Why too.
1 person likes this: YoungCarter
(05-28-2016, 12:52 PM)Maiko Wrote: GoT is awful. I really don't get why they are so obsessed with it. The most overrated show of all time.

[Image: rmRrLcr.gif]
Starting S2 of Stranger Things.

Yay 2
2 people like this: Tee, Lifted
@Auryn I just finished S3 of Mad Men.

It is living up to the hype.
1 person likes this: Auryn
(05-28-2016, 12:52 PM)Maiko Wrote: GoT is awful. I really don't get why they are so obsessed with it. The most overrated show of all time.

(12-17-2017, 03:20 AM)Tee Wrote: @Auryn I just finished S3 of Mad Men.

Yasss

I'm glad you like it! season 3 is great. There's a dip, but it's going somewhere. It has a point to make.
ⴰⵎⴰⵣⵉⵖ
(11-23-2017, 07:48 AM)Tee Wrote: Runaways just punched everyone else, poor others.

Is it really that good?

I'm watching The Punisher and so far i'm entertained, but it's not nearly as violent and crazy as I thought it was gonna be. This is a weaker Marvel entry. A shame because I love the characters and his portrayel.
ⴰⵎⴰⵣⵉⵖ
I finished Search Party and i gotta say it's worth the time spent watching it.

The humor is near perfect, always just enough but never overpowering.

The characters are so natural, how they end up in what they did was very realistic and proportional to them as people.

S2 was great also, can't wait for more.
"Yuh mudda cyat 3rd world!" - Trini to French Montana.
(12-20-2017, 06:40 PM)Auryn Wrote:
(11-23-2017, 07:48 AM)Tee Wrote: Runaways just punched everyone else, poor others.

Is it really that good?

I'm watching The Punisher and so far i'm entertained, but it's not nearly as violent and crazy as I thought it was gonna be. This is a weaker Marvel entry. A shame because I love the characters and his portrayel.

Runaways isn't like the Marvel Netflix shows, idk if you'll like it. It's more... The O.C. except comic book elements. Runaways is based on teens so it has that vibe. But so far it's handling certain teen genre tropes much better than what''s out there atm (sexuality, etc,.)

I watched one ep of Punisher and was so disappointed.

(12-20-2017, 07:22 PM)KingBlack Wrote:
(12-17-2017, 03:20 AM)Tee Wrote: @Auryn I just finished S3 of Mad Men.

Chile Jon Hamm is worth the hype.. his big hands and tall ass bawdy.....wooo

ffff rip

Whew y'all are crazy. The Punisher was LIT. my fave of the Marvel Netflix series by FAR
I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Man, a lover, a wife, a queen. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits
made a netflix just to watch a barbie doc and a barbie movie

lemme delete now
[Image: SyZzDP4.jpg]
Atlanta comes back in March and Legion in April

@Tee FX want to overfeed us Mjcry1
@Tee have you watched Halt & Catch Fire?
how do you deal with someone that has a face so perfect that you want to call their momma everyday and thank her for making him :'(
(01-05-2018, 03:37 PM)YoungCarter Wrote: Atlanta comes back in March and Legion in April

Atlanta, The Americans & Trust all in March. rip ACS: Versace in less than 2 weeks skull
(01-05-2018, 03:58 PM)Maiko Wrote: @Tee have you watched Halt & Catch Fire?

I started it but I'm lowkey mad I didn't get to watch the final season live. It's pretty good.
1 person likes this: YoungCarter

(01-05-2018, 08:58 PM)Tee Wrote:
(01-05-2018, 03:37 PM)YoungCarter Wrote: Atlanta comes back in March and Legion in April

Atlanta, The Americans & Trust all in March. rip ACS: Versace in less than 2 weeks skull
(01-05-2018, 03:58 PM)Maiko Wrote: @Tee have you watched Halt & Catch Fire?

I started it but I'm lowkey mad I didn't get to watch the final season live. It's pretty good.

The final season was the best tv I ever saw in my life. Ressti was fucked up for a week. You should watch. It gets too good to put down by the third season, and the 4th is just godly.
how do you deal with someone that has a face so perfect that you want to call their momma everyday and thank her for making him :'(
Who watches Black Mirror?
Every breath I breathe, chasing this Amerihcan dream...