🎆 Happy New Year from popfn.

Netflix and Chill

Here now: 3 Guest(s)

(01-20-2019, 04:53 AM)Tee Wrote:
(12-26-2018, 11:37 PM)Typhoid Mary Wrote: I've started watching Gotham and its quite good. Not amazing but it'll pass the time while im waiting for Arrow to return

@Tee watchu think?

The episodes I've seen of Gotham were nice, but I haven't committed to it.

I can't wait to start new Young Justice tho!

Im enjoying YJ so much. My fave comic book show of the paat year
1 person likes this: Tee
I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Man, a lover, a wife, a queen. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits
(01-20-2019, 04:53 AM)Tee Wrote:
(12-26-2018, 11:37 PM)Typhoid Mary Wrote: I've started watching Gotham and its quite good. Not amazing but it'll pass the time while im waiting for Arrow to return

@Tee watchu think?

The episodes I've seen of Gotham were nice, but I haven't committed to it.

I can't wait to start new Young Justice tho!

oh and also im about to get into The Punisher S2. EXCITED!!!
I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Man, a lover, a wife, a queen. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits
True Detective S3 is so good so far. they really made a comeback
Ugh YJ has so many fucking characters and they still manage to balance screentime.

My only gripe is that the animation is kinda poor this season, i'm having trouble telling some of the male characters apart. skull
Euphoria's script synopsis is...

[Image: M5hs.gif]
(Yesterday, 04:17 AM)YoungCarter Wrote: Euphoria's script synopsis is...

It sounds try hard imo but I trust HBO... Hope it's not a 13 Reasons Why failure.
1 person likes this: YoungCarter
(05-28-2016, 12:52 PM)Maiko Wrote: GoT is awful. I really don't get why they are so obsessed with it. The most overrated show of all time.

[Image: rmRrLcr.gif]
(Yesterday, 04:28 AM)Tee Wrote:
(Yesterday, 04:17 AM)YoungCarter Wrote: Euphoria's script synopsis is...

It sounds try hard imo but I trust HBO... Hope it's not a 13 Reasons Why failure.

the pilot will piss off a lot of people anyway lmao

but yeah, HBO and A24 are reliable and Levinson tackled the mob mentality mindset surpisingly well in Assassination Nation so i'm kinda here to see what he did here.
Just downloaded the first two episodes of Killing Eve mint