🎆 Happy New Year from popfn.

Netflix's The Witcher Casts Henry Cavill as Geralt

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

[Image: DmQexLnW4AEOGK3.jpg:large]

Henry Cavill has been cast to star in Netflix's adaptation of The Witcher as lead character Geralt of Rivia, the streaming giant has announced.

The series is based on the bestselling fantasy novels by Andrzej Sapkowski. According to Netflix, The Witcher is described as "an epic tale of fate and family. Geralt of Rivia, a solitary monster hunter, struggles to find his place in a world where people often prove more wicked than beasts. But when destiny hurtles him toward a powerful sorceress, and a young princess with a dangerous secret, the three must learn to navigate the increasingly volatile Continent together."

http://www.ign.com/articles/2018/09/04/n...-as-geralt
nope.
learning to wait till the problems show.

if the problems never show, then you're the one.
whats this about
Oooo me love you long time
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
(09-04-2018, 12:31 PM)Rebellious Sissy Wrote: whats this about

it's the last game i played and fell in love with. i thot i told you about the king beatin up his wife and causing her to have an abortion

and then he burried the baby or somee shit and it came back to haunt his village
1 person likes this: Bussylips

(09-10-2018, 06:48 PM)Maiko Wrote:
(09-04-2018, 12:31 PM)Rebellious Sissy Wrote: whats this about

it's the last game i played and fell in love with. i thot i told you about the king beatin up his wife and causing her to have an abortion

and then he burried the baby or somee shit and it came back to haunt his village

Fffff I rember lmaooo
Oooo me love you long time
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
(09-10-2018, 07:33 PM)Rebellious Sissy Wrote:
(09-10-2018, 06:48 PM)Maiko Wrote: it's the last game i played and fell in love with. i thot i told you about the king beatin up his wife and causing her to have an abortion

Fffff I rember lmaooo

dd this game was real

1 person likes this: Bussylips