[Image: nicki-minaj-queen.jpg]

1 person likes this: Bruddaman
[Image: yCig9Ix.png]
dont like the title but im excited

i thought this was a joke v_v

she's so cute tho.
how do you deal with someone that has a face so perfect that you want to call their momma everyday and thank her for making him :'(
She couldn't think of a more desperate title
3 people like this: Dhipita, Maiko, Rebellious Sissy
Fuck yall.
ooo a rock album?
butterfly
1 person likes this: purple/sky/bubble
Can't wait but i do share in the sentiments that the title isn't the best tea.
"Yuh mudda cyat 3rd world!" - Trini to French Montana.
Let the 10th pass and I dont get this album, I'll officially want her ass beaten and I'll do it myself if need be.

#Queen 9AMPST/12EST

A post shared by Barbie® (@nickiminaj) on

2 people like this: purple/sky/bubble, Bruddaman
I underestimated her.
2 people like this: PACMAN, Bruddaman
Omg first track and I'm snatched
I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Man, a lover, a wife, a queen. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits
I like half the songs but the rest are forgettable to me.

Ganja burns, Majesty and Barbie Dreams >>>>>>
2 people like this: purple/sky/bubble, Bruddaman
I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Man, a lover, a wife, a queen. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits
GOOD FORM IS THE ONE
that's her #1 if she wants it
VMAs, do a dope video with celebrity girls twerking with her (like drake's nice for what but twerking), get a lil challenge going and she's set.
booty flame booty
3 people like this: Maiko, purple/sky/bubble, Bruddaman
Honestly, I had the same reaction to her album as I did with Drake's last two(Views, More Life and Scorpion.) I was VERY disappointed.

Naturally, I love Barbie Dreams, LLC, Good Form, Chun Swae, Come See About Me and Sir.

I still love Chun-Li, Hard White, Rich Sex and Bed(unpopular, I know.)

Apparently she's putting Barbie Tingz and Fefe on it, I love those too so I adore: 12/21.

I'm still underwhelmed with the project as a whole(despite my ability to listen all the way through and not skip anything.)

Eminem was GREAT, I don't fuck with him but when he does good shit I do.

Foxy was-

[Image: 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773...302e676966]

It was a good effort and I put it as her best yet HOWEVER, if she dropped a couple people and only did it herself(she never feels confident in herself despite her alone being her best on everything, she confuses me) this'd be perfect.

I prefer this with all it's rubbish to IOP(which I like I Like It, Get Up 10 and Ring on.)

Nicki is definitely the queen if she keeps this up and does what I want, even without it she shits on the other girls.

I hate the barbie dreams hype but seeing people call it lyrical is exactly why I see how cardi is does so well, people don't know what the fuck lyrical means anymore! They confuse flow with lyrical ability and think a track having "personality" means that it's lyrical. Barbie Dreams is among her weakest tracks ever in terms of lyrical prowess and it goes to show that her detractors are cunts with no sample size for their baseless claims of weak bars etc. How embarasing for them.
(08-15-2018, 08:23 AM)Bruddaman Wrote: I hate the barbie dreams hype but seeing people call it lyrical is exactly why I see how cardi is does so well, people don't know what the fuck lyrical means anymore! They confuse flow with lyrical ability and think a track having "personality" means that it's lyrical. Barbie Dreams is among her weakest tracks ever in terms of lyrical prowess and it goes to show that her detractors are cunts with no sample size for their baseless claims of weak bars etc. How embarasing for them.

this is such a bad take considering actual rappers (good ones) like jay z, eminem, lil wayne, kanye west, etc. all said that song was elite and great.
and almost every major urban radio dj said the track is next level.
like, you can't argue the fact people who are respected in rap, fuck with that track and just about nothing else on the album. its performance on the charts too is about to prove its excellence since the song itself is not a hit but it's about to chart decently and is the best performing track so far from the album (which no one expected to happen and it got no push).
iggy