🎂 Happy Birthday, Javan! say hbd

Nicki and Trina song coming ?

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

3 people like this: Maiko, purple/sky/bubble, Favorite
;)  
she's so fake. I bet it will be 99% nicki and 1% trina breathing lol.
3 people like this: Maiko, Black Sissy, purple/sky/bubble
Fuck yall.
(06-22-2017, 07:12 PM)Daemon Wrote: she's so fake. I bet it will be 99% nicki and 1% trina breathing lol.

I hate these for the culture moments because it's not real
2 people like this: Maiko, purple/sky/bubble
;)  
Everything just contrived. I'm here for Trina though, love ha.
2 people like this: GrandmomCookies, purple/sky/bubble
Ironically, it is often best for them to remain where they are comfortable – out of the spotlight – where the natural confidence prevalent in Architects as they work with the familiar can serve as its own beacon, attracting people, romantically or otherwise, of similar temperament and interests.
(06-22-2017, 07:28 PM)Mavis Beacon Wrote: Everything just contrived. I'm here for Trina though, love ha.

You a Miami thot at heart
1 person likes this: purple/sky/bubble
;)  
(06-22-2017, 07:31 PM)GrandmomCookies Wrote:
(06-22-2017, 07:28 PM)Mavis Beacon Wrote: Everything just contrived. I'm here for Trina though, love ha.

You a Miami thot at heart

She da Queen!
Ironically, it is often best for them to remain where they are comfortable – out of the spotlight – where the natural confidence prevalent in Architects as they work with the familiar can serve as its own beacon, attracting people, romantically or otherwise, of similar temperament and interests.
God I hope not. We've had enough of little miss collab this year!!!!!!!11
[Image: hzyfhLF.gif]
Love women supporting each other, not their first collab together either
1 person likes this: PACMAN

(06-22-2017, 07:12 PM)Daemon Wrote: she's so fake. I bet it will be 99% nicki and 1% trina breathing lol.

(06-22-2017, 07:13 PM)GrandmomCookies Wrote:

I hate these for the culture moments because it's not real

(06-22-2017, 07:28 PM)Maiko Wrote: Everything just contrived. I'm here for Trina though, love ha.

how do y'all honestly post this when trina and nicki have multiple collaborations already?
like wow, you actually are THAT mad at nicki for no real reason.
i would never let a celebrity make me hate them to the point i throw out basic logic and facts
[Image: giphy.gif]
2 people like this: Favorite, purple/sky/bubble
(06-27-2017, 01:33 PM)Favorite Wrote: Love women supporting each other, not their first collab together either

and we love people who use facts and not their irrational hate for celebrities to post gmc
authenticity is hard to have these days. gmc
1 person likes this: Favorite
(06-27-2017, 01:43 PM)PACMAN Wrote:

(06-22-2017, 07:13 PM)GrandmomCookies Wrote: I hate these for the culture moments because it's not real

(06-22-2017, 07:28 PM)Maiko Wrote: Everything just contrived. I'm here for Trina though, love ha.

how do y'all honestly post this when trina and nicki have multiple collaborations already?
i would never let a celebrity make me hate them to the point i throw out basic logic and facts

tell them Clap3 Clap3 Clap3

im TIRED of people discrediting this talented hard working woman y'all will give her her PROPS her CREDIT and RESPECT that she been holding the female rap game down for YEAAARS this whole fucking DECADE she aint collab with other females cuz they never ON HER LEVEL straight up she aint against females and none of that shit these hoes aint been showin her love so why should she? so now she collabing with a female rapper she does work with before and its fake and contrived??? PLEASE I aint got any more time for y'all bye
1 person likes this: PACMAN

(06-27-2017, 01:43 PM)PACMAN Wrote:

(06-22-2017, 07:13 PM)GrandmomCookies Wrote: I hate these for the culture moments because it's not real

ddd

EXPOSE THEM!

Ahh