Happy Birthday Jeauxie/NubianKing!Wish Him a Happy Birthday

Non-Black People, What is Your Opinion of Black Americans?

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

(02-03-2018, 03:41 PM)Maiko Wrote:
(02-03-2018, 01:38 PM)Mint Wrote: theyre def misrepresented in the media and the only AA i know is annoying and comes from money so idrk

What are u referring to exactly?

Your thoughts on Black American people

[Image: uKw3rfr.png?dateline=1517656734]

Theyre the absolute worst
(02-03-2018, 04:33 PM)Mint Wrote:
(02-03-2018, 03:41 PM)Maiko Wrote: Your thoughts on Black American people

Theyre the absolute worst

I'm telling Allah

1 person likes this: Sunfire
how do you deal with someone that has a face so perfect that you want to call their momma everyday and thank her for making him :'(
(02-03-2018, 05:48 PM)Maiko Wrote:
(02-03-2018, 04:33 PM)Mint Wrote: Theyre the absolute worst

I'm telling Allah

let me know if he ever gets back to you 💋
@YoungCarter what is so difficult about this question that its taking you days to reply? takeitoutside
I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Man, a lover, a wife, a queen. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits
(02-04-2018, 04:27 AM)Black Canary Wrote: @YoungCarter what is so difficult about this question that its taking you days to reply? takeitoutside

should i tell from general point? or from my personal experience that wasn't rich (obv) but really moving for me? i really don't know
(02-04-2018, 04:38 AM)YoungCarter Wrote:
(02-04-2018, 04:27 AM)Black Canary Wrote: @YoungCarter what is so difficult about this question that its taking you days to reply? takeitoutside

should i tell from general point? or from my personal experience that wasn't rich (obv) but really moving for me? i really don't know

Both! Am very curious.

Black Americans are the lowest denominator for me and its sad that they're the face of black people worldwide
I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Man, a lover, a wife, a queen. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits
(02-04-2018, 04:45 AM)Black Canary Wrote:
(02-04-2018, 04:38 AM)YoungCarter Wrote: should i tell from general point? or from my personal experience that wasn't rich (obv) but really moving for me? i really don't know

Both! Am very curious.

Black Americans are the lowest denominator for me and its sad that they're the face of black people worldwide

in general, i think people often underestimate the influence of Black Americans on American culture. Like for example, most of the main genres in today's music are connected to them and their history. Without them America basically isn't that influential in sense of culture. And I only mentioned culture, there are much more aspects for sure.

from personal experience, there are some Black American people who are/were nice to me and helped me. They are really nice people.
Superior
(02-05-2018, 04:50 PM)purple/sky/bubble Wrote: Superior

If they are so superior why are they always telling me about my 'privilege' angry
1 person likes this: purple/sky/bubble
I ain't one-sided, I'm open-minded
I'm fifty-fifty and I'm never gonna hide it
Black Americans are the reason the US is so powerful and rich so our historical significance is apparent. Africans like to feel themselves because they still have a cultural connection and knowledge, but they were colonized too so I don't know why they feelin' themselves. Black Americans get shitted on by non-black people and diasporic blacks. We are the worldwide face for blackness which means we are the prime recipients for anti-blackness from all sides. Everyone hates on us when all we want to do is eat soul food, listen to our bomb music, and just LIVE. We're great people and the reason this forum even has a reason to exist, so all you ignant heffa's are welcome.
Wenn ich ein vorspiel gewollt hätte, dann hätte ich es gesagt.
(02-06-2018, 12:05 AM)Goosey Wrote:
(02-05-2018, 04:50 PM)purple/sky/bubble Wrote: Superior

If they are so superior why are they always telling me about my 'privilege' angry

Just to trigger you whip
You all disgust me. Sorry
"Yuh mudda cyat 3rd world!" - Trini to French Montana.
(02-06-2018, 02:31 AM)Deuces Wrote: Black Americans are the reason the US is so powerful and rich so our historical significance is apparent. Africans like to feel themselves because they still have a cultural connection and knowledge, but they were colonized too so I don't know why they feelin' themselves. Black Americans get shitted on by non-black people and diasporic blacks. We are the worldwide face for blackness which means we are the prime recipients for anti-blackness from all sides. Everyone hates on us when all we want to do is eat soul food, listen to our bomb music, and just LIVE. We're great people and the reason this forum even has a reason to exist, so all you ignant heffa's are welcome.

facts, all facts.
how do you deal with someone that has a face so perfect that you want to call their momma everyday and thank her for making him :'(