😫 girl it's still yc birthday Wish Him a Happy Birthday

Olympics 2018: Slovenian Athlete Writes “Free Meek Mill” on Snowboard

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

[Image: Meek%20Mill%20and%20Tit%20Stante.png]

The latest show of support for Meek Mill has come from an unlikely place. Earlier today, during the mens halfpipe qualifiers at the 2018 Winter Olympics in PyeongChang, South Korea, Slovenian snowboarder Tit Stante lifted up his gear to reveal the following hashtag scrawled on it with a marker: “#FreeMeekMill.” Following his run, Stante grinned as he propped his snowboard upright to display the message of support. Check that out below via Deadspin. Earlier this month, Meek’s song “Dreams and Nightmares” was used by the Philadelphia Eagles as their introductory music during Super Bowl LII. Various artists, including JAY-Z and Drake, have spoken out against the heavy-handed sentencing levied against the rapper.

https://pitchfork.com/news/olympics-2018...snowboard/
1 person likes this: Maiko
can everyone just leave meek mill in jail?
there's actual people with no strikes against them being wrongly imprisoned and people are petitioning for a clear consisten criminal?
he didn't kill anyone but he consistently breaks laws. you don't get special privileges because you're a celeb.
you may have thought so because people like harvey weinstein got away for so long but now the clown is coming to bite.
celebs are OVER!
iggy
1 person likes this: PGOAT
(02-13-2018, 03:32 PM)PACMAN Wrote: can everyone just leave meek mill in jail?
there's actual people with no strikes against them being wrongly imprisoned and people are petitioning for a clear consisten criminal?
he didn't kill anyone but he consistently breaks laws. you don't get special privileges because you're a celeb.
you may have thought so because people like harvey weinstein got away for so long but now the clown is coming to bite.
celebs are OVER!
iggy

God you're so pro-nicki
how do you deal with someone that has a face so perfect that you want to call their momma everyday and thank her for making him :'(
#FreeMeekMill
1 person likes this: YoungCarter
how do you deal with someone that has a face so perfect that you want to call their momma everyday and thank her for making him :'(
(02-13-2018, 04:05 PM)Maiko Wrote: God you're so pro-nicki

are you retarded?
i never said I DONT like meek mill and not liking someone doesn't instantly mean im pro anything. stop being dense.
i don't like when twitter supports shit but if things were flipped, they would be saying the exact opposite due to their biases. that's my angle on this.
if this were justin bieber or some shit in jail over a similar set of charges, everyone would say "he deserves to rot." or "the police got it right for once! *sassy gif*"

iggy

edit: and fck nicki. you know i dont give two shit about celebrities and wealthy people. they all can go to hell. unless one of them gives me a stack, they can CHOKE.

im DYING and BROKE, i don't care about those hoes other than for entertainment between classes.

iggy
They want to hand this guy a get-out-of-jail-free card because he's a rapper? Ahh he's not above the law.

This guy is assaulting people and endangering other drivers while on parole!

The judge is a black woman too rip

Quote:“I’ve been trying to help you since 2009,” Judge Genece Brinkley said, citing a failed drug test, failure to comply with a court order restricting his travel and two other unrelated arrests. “You basically thumbed your nose at me.”

[Image: genece.jpg]
2 people like this: PACMAN, PGOAT
I ain't one-sided, I'm open-minded
I'm fifty-fifty and I'm never gonna hide it
as usual, @Goosey spilling tea, take notes @Maiko
attitude
so riding bikes on an empty street means to assault people now Mjlol
1 person likes this: PACMAN
(02-14-2018, 12:18 AM)YoungCarter Wrote: so riding bikes on an empty street means to assault people now Mjlol

He got physical with airport employees.
I ain't one-sided, I'm open-minded
I'm fifty-fifty and I'm never gonna hide it
Can somebody explain to me why people seem to think he's been imprisoned unjustly? He broke the law multiple times and violated his parole. He deserves to be there. skull
I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Man, a lover, a wife, a queen. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits
(02-14-2018, 03:55 AM)Goosey Wrote:
(02-14-2018, 12:18 AM)YoungCarter Wrote: so riding bikes on an empty street means to assault people now Mjlol

He got physical with airport employees.

this case was dismissed iggy
Quote:Speaking to Pitchfork via email, Stante explained his fandom for Meek. “I really started listening to his music after he first came out of jail and released Dreams Worth More Than Money—‘Lord Knows’ is one of my all time favorite songs,” he said. “And after that I really started to be a fan and of course I've been following his case ever since.”

When asked why he chose to voice his support on the Olympic stage, Stante said, “There were a lot of things going through my head before writing that on my board. Firstly, I wanted to show that Meek has support from the whole world, not just the U.S. And I wanted to point out that the U.S. justice system has a lot of flaws, and in my opinion the case of Meek is one of them.”

https://pitchfork.com/news/olympic-athle...-and-video
peopel say free meek mill because meek is a public figure and a rapper and the idea of him being imprisoned after his worst album was released is to chragic