Happy Birthday, popfn!Say Happy Birthday to Her

PCD reunion cancelled, auditions being held for PCD: Next Generation

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

The pussycat dolls were supposed to have a reunion but that has been reportedly cancelled

Robin (creator of the group) held auditions for a new lineup today

https://instagram.com/p/BjDBtcRBkQu/

Video from official pussycat dolls Instagram story:

https://imgur.com/a/5Vaz1dF

Singer Pia Mia, best known for her song do it again, seems to be the first member of the upcoming group since she has been with robin recently, PCD official Instagram account only follows her, & was also at the auditions:

[Image: 2TODSCt.jpg][Image: Z6s2r8F.jpg][Image: ONEHfmN.jpg]

Selfie from audition:

[Image: ds5jfvc.jpg]

Thoughts?
We all keep dreaming, and luckily, dreams come true.
we wanted the old group wtf.
they better get tinashe in this one tho
pia mia, tinashe, sevyn streeter, becky g, and natalie la rose = SMASH
1 person likes this: purple/sky/bubble
i agree... if they put together 5 of these d-list pop girls that have already some struggling mini-careers under their belt, their combined efforts could propel them to b-list status.

they better hurry and take advantage of the current girl group vacancy in the industry. doesthisfacelookbothered
2 people like this: purple/sky/bubble, PACMAN
[Image: 4XlcTQw.jpg]
(05-24-2018, 03:55 AM)Bo Wrote: i agree... if they put together 5 of these d-list pop girls that have already some struggling mini-careers under their belt, their combined efforts could propel them to b-list status.

they better hurry and take advantage of the current girl group vacancy in the industry. doesthisfacelookbothered

but see they’re going about it wrong !
they want pia mia to be the nicole and these unknown girls to be the background rather than combining flopped girls into one good group.

missed opportunity tbh!
(05-24-2018, 10:27 PM)PACMAN Wrote:
(05-24-2018, 03:55 AM)Bo Wrote: i agree... if they put together 5 of these d-list pop girls that have already some struggling mini-careers under their belt, their combined efforts could propel them to b-list status.

but see they’re going about it wrong !
they want pia mia to be the nicole and these unknown girls to be the background rather than combining flopped girls into one good group.

missed opportunity tbh!

Wait and see. I don’t know what this pic mia girl is so maybe you right. But I think Nicole being the lead in the PCD was a good thing. It would have been a mess if all 46 of them were given equal opportunity. Nicole was a good lead with undeniable talent and star power. The only mistake they made with PCD is that the group name should have been Nicole and the Pussycat Dolls from the very beginning.
1 person likes this: PACMAN
[Image: 4XlcTQw.jpg]