😫 girl it's still yc birthday Wish Him a Happy Birthday

POP FN Top 40 | Workaround on Page 10|

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

[Image: dwrh3l.jpg]

COMING.á
JULY 25TH.

Become a member now if you want your voice to count: http://www.last.fm/group/POPFN

For non last.fm users, I'm still looking at other options so we can accommodate all users.

Welcome to POPFN's very own chart where we track down the Top 40 hottest songs circulating around POPFN! While the chart itself is music based, its popularity will not only come from the last.fm plays of members who joined the groupábut also in what's hot on the site from the threads created and discussions made. So EVERY post containing song discussions will count on the chart. Last FM will play a very vital role in the chart since this is where we can track what's hot on members' playlists.

There will be no rules in this chart but of course newer songs will chart better since they will be discussed more in the forums than older songs. While we count posts and hits of some pages in this forum, we encourage you to join the last.fm group for better diversity and points.

I will only provide details about the pointing system to @Maiko and @Lose My Breath and @Peaches*N*Creamáafter the pilot tally so I can help improve the charting system.

Next week, the 25th of July will be the pilot testing of the chart and will be the very first issue. This chart will count every post since the creation of the forum up to the 18th for forum trends and up to the 19th for last.fm.

After the 25th, forum trends will stop at 8PM of every Saturday and last.fm at 11:59 of every Sunday.

Also if someone could help me with the graphics, I'd much appreciate it.

See y'all on the 25th!
Sleigh
Issue #1
Reserved for milestones

FIRST NUMBER ONE SONG: ???
(07-14-2015, 09:30 AM)Novellos Wrote: Sleigh

Bitch ur fast.
2 people like this: Maiko, Novellos
What is that exactly ?
Hive Mind
(07-14-2015, 09:33 AM)Crescendolls Wrote: What is that exactly ?

The Billboard Hot 100 of POP FN.
Slay a bit!
1 person likes this: jomarr
The poster formerly known as PEACHES wired
Kinda hyped for this tbh
1 person likes this: jomarr
(07-14-2015, 09:39 AM)Novellos Wrote: Kinda hyped for this tbh

YAY.

I will do my best, I promise. I'm still thinking about other sources of data. Not only our last.fm group although that would be the main basis for this.
1 person likes this: GrandmomCookies
(07-14-2015, 09:41 AM)jomarr Wrote: YAY.

I will do my best, I promise. I'm still thinking about other sources of data. Not only our last.fm group although that would be the main basis for this.

I mean you could always tell people w/o Last.FM to just sign up
(07-14-2015, 09:42 AM)Novellos Wrote: I mean you could always tell people w/o Last.FM to just sign up

It'll be a struggle but I will do my best. I believe once the very first chart is published more will push through with their last.fm accounts.

The low-key promo for last.fm is real.
Hope Mariah charts high heart2
2 people like this: Beth, Daydream
(07-14-2015, 09:43 AM)jomarr Wrote: It'll be a struggle but I will do my best. I believe once the very first chart is published more will push through with their last.fm accounts.

The low-key promo for last.fm is real.

They'd be bankrupt w/o the music forum users lbr
(07-14-2015, 09:45 AM)Novellos Wrote: They'd be bankrupt w/o the music forum users lbr

nnnn tbh.

@GrandmomCookies is thinking about joining!