Extremely excited to announce: YC's Birthday! 🎂🎁🎈 🎉Say Happy Birthday

POPfn Cosplay intermission

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

[Image: hFpYOzfQvGY0jHBzgzrCJ0SIkgjevSmmaqdDizcA...80-h378-no]

RULES

Wednesday, Saturday and Monday, prospects will be asked to impersonate a member they have been assigned. Roster will be announced soon, please wait for more details

ROSTER:

4 people like this: Auryn, maikhoe, Dan, Santanico
Fuck yall.
I'm choosing mine
Am I allowed to say the N word if I'm cosplaying a black member? the B word if I'm cosplaying women??
(06-19-2017, 06:22 PM)anti Wrote: I'm choosing mine

We dont do that here GirlGone
1 person likes this: NubianKing
Fuck yall.
(06-19-2017, 06:24 PM)lex Wrote: Am I allowed to say the N word if I'm cosplaying a black member? the B word if I'm cosplaying women??

I FUCKING SCREAMED Ahh
2 people like this: Lex, Dante
I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Man, a lover, a wife, a queen. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits
(06-19-2017, 06:24 PM)lex Wrote: Am I allowed to say the N word if I'm cosplaying a black member? the B word if I'm cosplaying women??

you would ask that. Who even uses that word here? :daemon:
7 people like this: Typhoid Mary, Auryn, NubianKing, Santanico, Keith, Dante, Dan
Fuck yall.
(06-19-2017, 06:25 PM)Daemon Wrote:

ffff you just know he was waiting for some excuse rip
I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Man, a lover, a wife, a queen. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits
if i get assigned someone with a dull personality i'm not participating
1 person likes this: Dhipita
(06-19-2017, 06:25 PM)Daemon Wrote:

I've seen NubianDirt use it on numerous occasions

Dont act like you aint been saying it with a hard 'ER' with your friends
[Image: GirlGone.png]
3 people like this: Auryn, Dante, Santanico
[Image: JNLbCz8.gif]
y'all better make sure lex gets Favorite or Dante
1 person likes this: purple/sky/bubble
(06-19-2017, 06:26 PM)Black Panther Wrote: if i get assigned someone with a dull personality i'm not participating

They barely have a personality but I think you'll be able to get creative Sistrens
Fuck yall.
(06-19-2017, 06:28 PM)Black Panther Wrote: y'all better make sure lex gets Favorite or Dante

are you shading Favorite his personality? lmao
Fuck yall.
(06-19-2017, 06:27 PM)NubianKing Wrote:

Dont act like you aint been saying it with a hard 'ER' with your friends
[Image: GirlGone.png]

I would need black friends to do that
[Image: tenor.gif]
Trying to get this to page 2 before I announce first player
Fuck yall.