its barbie's 800th anniversaryHappy Birthday, Lance!

POPfn Cosplay intermission

Here now: 2 Guest(s)

(08-21-2017, 02:07 PM)Black Canary Wrote:
(08-21-2017, 01:25 PM)Daemon Wrote: What did it say? angry

Hi

I need to tell you about this guy I met. I met him while I was out with chinaman and another friend. At first all my attention went to chinaman of course. He looked good that day. He was wearing this tight white shirt. But this guy caught my eye. He has such a great body, but I wouldn't have known if he hadn't taken off his jacket. I ended talking to him all evening and I think I like him now osgwel

Mess. I read this b4 and I didn't know it was supposed to be me Ahh i just thought I inspired her with the Chinaman name Ahh
1 person likes this: HillsAbuser
Fuck yall.
This was legendary

Remember when lex was salty he had to portray me so he just logged out rofl
1 person likes this: HillsAbuser
I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Man, a lover, a wife, a queen. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits
(08-21-2017, 02:09 PM)Daemon Wrote:
(08-21-2017, 02:07 PM)Black Canary Wrote: Hi

I need to tell you about this guy I met. I met him while I was out with chinaman and another friend. At first all my attention went to chinaman of course. He looked good that day. He was wearing this tight white shirt. But this guy caught my eye. He has such a great body, but I wouldn't have known if he hadn't taken off his jacket. I ended talking to him all evening and I think I like him now osgwel

Mess. I read this b4 and I didn't know it was supposed to be me Ahh i just thought I inspired her with the Chinaman name Ahh

I'm still screaming Ahh
(11-18-2018, 03:35 PM)Typhoid Mary Wrote: This was legendary

Remember when lex was salty he had to portray me so he just logged out rofl

tbh your performance was academy award worthy. im very disappointed he fled from the deserved lashings.
Fuck yall.