Solange Junie

Video Link

Kaskade - I Remember

Video Link

Juvenile - Bounce Back

Video Link

Boards of Canada - Turquise Hexagon Son

Video Link

how do you deal with someone that has a face so perfect that you want to call their momma everyday and thank her for making him :'(
That pic of Adamski is my wallpaper on all of my computers btw lmao he's so dope fff
1 person likes this: Auryn
how do you deal with someone that has a face so perfect that you want to call their momma everyday and thank her for making him :'(
Just reposting so that when I update i'll have it.

5. Beyoncé - All Night

[Image: 2016_FormationBeyonce_press_080216.article_x4.jpg]

4. Arnaud Rebotouni - 'Who's Gonna Play This Old Machine?'

[Image: arnaud_rebotini_1310129059_crop_550x367.jpg]

3. Twenty88 - Push It

[Image: Stream-Big-Sean-Twenty88.jpg]

2. Arnaud Rebotouni - 'La Chambre'

1. Adamski - Climbing Up

[Image: diane4003sml.jpg]

Okay I had an entirely different idea of what this thread was gonna be about Hmph
(04-30-2016, 10:03 PM)Toya Wrote: Okay I had an entirely different idea of what this thread was gonna be about Hmph

proceed
(04-30-2016, 10:13 PM)Maiko Wrote:
(04-30-2016, 10:03 PM)Toya Wrote: Okay I had an entirely different idea of what this thread was gonna be about Hmph

proceed

And I was expecting to make the list too Hmph
1 person likes this: Maiko
this list looks try hard. like you're trying to please two difference audiences. pretentious honkies and ghetto hoodrats.
2 people like this: Jonna Lee, Bubble Pop Electric
i think i will start posting my five songs here

stan god, twenty88

adamski is gross
1 person likes this: Maiko
[Image: tongue.gif]
(04-30-2016, 10:33 PM)PACMAN Wrote: this list looks try hard. like you're trying to please two difference audiences. pretentious honkies and ghetto hoodrats.

I'm both a pretentious honky AND a ghetto hoodrat, so you can suck my cock.
7 people like this: dkdkdkd, PACMAN, Novellos, Kyr, NubianKing, Crush, Bruddaman
(04-30-2016, 10:47 PM)Jonna Lee Wrote: i think i will start posting my five songs here

stan god, twenty88

adamski is gross

Adamski slays, y u mad bew

[Image: 2A600D5C081147347268077322240_31f2789ca3...fcl5woMMML]
1 person likes this: Jonna Lee
(04-30-2016, 10:49 PM)Maiko Wrote:
(04-30-2016, 10:33 PM)PACMAN Wrote: this list looks try hard. like you're trying to please two difference audiences. pretentious honkies and ghetto hoodrats.

I'm both a pretentious honky AND a ghetto hoodrat, so you can suck my cock.

ok. your place or mines? pm when you decide.
(04-30-2016, 11:16 PM)PACMAN Wrote:
(04-30-2016, 10:49 PM)Maiko Wrote: I'm both a pretentious honky AND a ghetto hoodrat, so you can suck my cock.

ok. your place or mines? pm when you decide.

you live wit ya mama and can't host

runup
1 person likes this: Kyr
It's All Night, not All Night Long.

Flop stan. qualitytea
5 people like this: Maiko, YoungCarter, Kyr, Bruddaman, PACMAN
(04-30-2016, 11:26 PM)Lyrical. Wrote: It's All Night, not All Night Long.

Flop stan. qualitytea

get my ass together!
5 people like this: Lyrical., dkdkdkd, Kyr, Bruddaman, PACMAN
(04-30-2016, 11:18 PM)Maiko Wrote:
(04-30-2016, 11:16 PM)PACMAN Wrote: ok. your place or mines? pm when you decide.

you live wit ya mama and can't host

runup

wait, how did you know?
The Struggle
1 person likes this: Bruddaman