its barbie's 800th anniversaryHappy Birthday, Lance!

"Purple Rain" rises to #4 in Hot 100, "When Doves Cry" is #8

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

This thread has been closed. Please check the last post for further details.
Damn I wanted this to go #1 so badly :'(
What did the charts look like when MJ died?
Fuck yall.
I feel like none of this will happen when Madonna kicks the bucket.
Fuck yall.
(05-02-2016, 04:30 PM)Daemon Wrote: I feel like none of this will happen when Madonna kicks the bucket.

You're feeling is wrong, she's one of the few alive with their kind of legacy.
1 person likes this: Bubble Pop Electric
(05-02-2016, 09:35 PM)Enuma Elish Wrote:
(05-02-2016, 04:30 PM)Daemon Wrote: I feel like none of this will happen when Madonna kicks the bucket.

You're feeling is wrong, she's one of the few alive with their kind of legacy.

No becuase when Prince died everyone was like protect Steve wonder n Aretha, n Tina. I didn't hear anyone mention Madonna because she's more known for her controversy than music lately.
Fuck yall.
(05-02-2016, 10:25 PM)Daemon Wrote:
(05-02-2016, 09:35 PM)Enuma Elish Wrote: You're feeling is wrong, she's one of the few alive with their kind of legacy.

No becuase when Prince died everyone was like protect Steve wonder n Aretha, n Tina. I didn't hear anyone mention Madonna because she's more known for her controversy than music lately.

And I'm repeating: You're feeling is wrong, she's one of the few alive with their kind of legacy. Watch all that shit go out the window when that happens.
1 person likes this: Bubble Pop Electric