😙😙😚😘😗 Happy Birthday, Ultraviolence! Bye Mohammed

Quavo Conquers The Hot 100 With 10 Simultaneous Hits

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

[Image: 960x0.jpg?fit=scale]

If there ever was a time to start talking seriously about a Quavo solo album, that time is now.

Through a combination of guest appearances and Migos group features, the Atlanta rapper born Quavious Marshall has pulled off a whopping 10 concurrent Billboard Hot 100 singles placements this week.

The newest of these is Liam Payne's "Strip That Down," which features a Quavo verse. This latest solo entry from a One Direction member comes roaring out of the gate at No. 42, marking the week's highest charting single debut.

The highest placement goes to DJ Khaled's multi-artist hit "I'm The One," which spends its third consecutive week at No. 3 following a No. 1 debut. In addition to Quavo, the track also features Justin Bieber, Chance The Rapper and Lil Wayne. The next highest goes to his collaboration with Post Malone entitled "Congratulations," holding on for another week at No. 13.

Lower down the charts are Drake's "Portland" at No. 51 and 2 Chainz's "Good Drank" at No. 88, both of which have spent some two months on the Hot 100 with Quavo's help.

Three out of the five Migos appearances on the Hot 100 this week come from their latest album Culture, which dropped back in January via Quality Control Music and 300 Entertainment. At No. 28, their previously chart-topping smash "Bad And Boujee" continues its staggering 28 week run on the Hot 100. "T-Shirt" dipped modestly down six positions from last week to No. 37, while the Gucci Mane assisted "Slippery" inches upward one slot to No. 51.

The remaining Migos placements are guest slots for pop artists. A pre-release single off Katy Perry's upcoming Witness album, "Bon Appetit" rests at No. 67. Electronic pop producer Calvin Harris recruits Migos and alt-R&B star Frank Ocean for "Slide," which maintains at No. 29 after 13 weeks on the Hot 100.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/garysuarez/...daa7c97593
truly the male Beyonce Clap3
but the 3 from their album are the lowest charting ones lmao.

a quavo solo album would tank. you could throw a brick on a jb collab right now and it would go top 5 at least.

they're truly setting this boy up for a flop album because he'a soon going to think he's too big for the group and then mess it all up.

also isn't he the homophobic one? trump's America won.

fuckingwithyou
(06-06-2017, 03:06 AM)PACMAN Wrote: but the 3 from their album are the lowest charting ones lmao.

a quavo solo album would tank. you could throw a brick on a jb collab right now and it would go top 5 at least.

they're truly setting this boy up for a flop album because he'a soon going to think he's too big for the group and then mess it all up.

also isn't he the homophobic one? trump's America won.

fuckingwithyou

Good Drank and Bon Appetit are lower than songs from their album fuckingwithyou
"roaring out of the gate at #42"

deadbanana
2 people like this: Black Canary, PACMAN
And sometimes we make it and sometimes we fake it,
but we get one step closer each and everyday, we'll figure it out on the way...
Quote:10 Simultaneous Hits

Where are they I Don't Know
2 people like this: Dante, PACMAN
I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Man, a lover, a wife, a queen. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits
When will faves of these ppl making fun of this thread lol
they already did xo

lex back at it again with the passive aggressive and indirect shiz, but when called out for it - another story

[Image: YTkVcKz.gif]
2 people like this: Daemon, Black Canary
And sometimes we make it and sometimes we fake it,
but we get one step closer each and everyday, we'll figure it out on the way...