🌈🏳️‍🌈🎂🍥💘🍭 Happy Birthday Lance! #PrayForLance

Radiohead Haven’t Sued Lana Del Rey, Publishers Say

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

[Image: ty_ldr_2.png]

Lana Del Rey recently tweeted that Radiohead are suing over similarities between Lust for Life’s “Get Free” and Radiohead’s ’90s hit “Creep.” She wrote, “Although I know my song wasn’t inspired by ‘Creep,’ Radiohead feel it was and want 100% of the publishing.” Lana then stated during a concert that the alleged suit could result in “Get Free” being removed from her album. Now, a spokesperson from Warner/Chappell has denied the existence of a lawsuit. The spokesperson wrote in a statement:

As Radiohead’s music publisher, it’s true that we’ve been in discussions since August of last year with Lana Del Rey’s representatives. It’s clear that the verses of “Get Free” use musical elements found in the verses of “Creep” and we’ve requested that this be acknowledged in favour of all writers of “Creep.” To set the record straight, no lawsuit has been issued and Radiohead have not said they “will only accept 100%” of the publishing of “Get Free.”

Pitchfork has contacted Lana Del Rey and Radiohead’s respective representatives for comment.

https://pitchfork.com/news/radiohead-hav...l_facebook
sue ha for defamation !
1 person likes this: purple/sky/bubble
how do you deal with someone that has a face so perfect that you want to call their momma everyday and thank her for making him :'(
She always wants attention
Why does it need a thread. skull
I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Man, a lover, a wife, a queen. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits
Radio who
[Image: SyZzDP4.jpg]
She needs to stop the LSD
;)  
radiohead PR is lying to us