Happy Birthday, popfn!Say Happy Birthday to Her

Raven-Symoné slams rappers in shady post, T.I. clap backs

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

[Image: raven-tip-768x450.jpg]

Raven-Symoné was torn to shreds online after posting a meme that slams a group of rappers and accuses them of creating wealth by perpetuating dangerous stereotypes about Black men.

The post includes an image of hip-hop heavyweights JAY Z, Diddy, T.I., DJ Khaled and others, with a caption that reads:

A group of so-called “successful Black men(minus Khalid racially) who became rich and famous from perpetuating the worst Black stereotypes to the ears and eyes of whole planet like drug dealing, pimping, murdering other Black men and disrespecting Black women. I know, making observations is being a hater. Cheers.

Symoné captioned the post with a set of emojis, suggesting she was was co-signing the message.

The 32-year-old actress was subsequently dragged over the post, with many flooding her comments section.

While some agreed with the sentiment about how male rappers treat Black women, others called the That’s So Raven star for provoking unnecessary drama.

Eventually Raven-Symoné deleted her original post, and published another explaining her decision to remove the critical meme.

“Deleted my post because the comments were not something I want my underage followers looking at. I’m not deleting because I don’t believe in what I said,” the post reads with the caption “SMH.”

[Image: Screen-Shot-2018-02-05-at-11.55.59-AM.png]

But Raven wasn’t the only one to respond to the backlash, as T.I. took to his Instagram to clap back at her post.

“@ravensymone Our sins ain’t no greater than yours ma’am. The air must be thin as hell up there on that high horse you sittin on. Somebody please let me know…WTF up wit shawty?” he wrote.

The post included a quote from famed writer Oscar Wilde: “Every saint has a past & every sinner has a future.”

[Image: Screen-Shot-2018-02-05-at-11.54.03-AM.png]

Source
We all keep dreaming, and luckily, dreams come true.
Did she lie?
3 people like this: PACMAN, NubianKing, Bruddaman
[Image: 27df03b2-a5bf-4d5d-8939-ea91ff9cacbe-tum...o2_540.gif]
said someone who shared the studio with Hopsin Yeshrug
(02-05-2018, 02:45 PM)Rebellious Sissy Wrote: Did she lie?

No she did NOT.

Rappers (black ones in particular) are so caught up in the idea of hypermasculinity. Its gross! What makes it funny is that they act like little girls when they're called out kii
4 people like this: Rebellious Sissy, PACMAN, NubianKing, Bruddaman
I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Man, a lover, a wife, a queen. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits
(02-05-2018, 03:09 PM)YoungCarter Wrote: said someone who shared the studio with Hopsin Yeshrug

she has a song with him?
how do you deal with someone that has a face so perfect that you want to call their momma everyday and thank her for making him :'(
TIP's response was perfect.
3 people like this: YoungCarter, XXX MAIKO, purple/sky/bubble
Making Popfn a Better Place
(02-05-2018, 03:42 PM)Maiko Wrote:
(02-05-2018, 03:09 PM)YoungCarter Wrote: said someone who shared the studio with Hopsin Yeshrug

she has a song with him?

Hopsin was in That's So Raven skull
(02-05-2018, 03:43 PM)YoungCarter Wrote:
(02-05-2018, 03:42 PM)Maiko Wrote: she has a song with him?

Hopsin was in That's So Raven skull

when he was a child tho -_-

and Raven doesn't do the casting. I thought she did a song or something
2 people like this: PACMAN, Black Canary
how do you deal with someone that has a face so perfect that you want to call their momma everyday and thank her for making him :'(
I agree with raven, yall cannot compare tons of millionaire black men who abused women, know abusers and cut them checks, cheat on their wives, cheat on their gfs, some dont take care their kids, they make music putting down women on catchy hooks to sell millions, and some have yet to do anything that contributes back to specifically black women (not black men), to anything raven herself has donr or said one-off. it’s trash af how those men got their wealth and maintain it. there’s rappers who have gotten it dragging not only women but white supremacy etc. but most in that pic got it ruining black women’s lives and still do today.

a broken clock is right twice a day.
iggy
(02-05-2018, 03:50 PM)Maiko Wrote:
(02-05-2018, 03:43 PM)YoungCarter Wrote: Hopsin was in That's So Raven skull

when he was a child tho -_-

and Raven doesn't do the casting. I thought she did a song or something

my point was that they both are drama queens tbh
(02-05-2018, 03:54 PM)PACMAN Wrote: I agree with raven, yall cannot compare tons of millionaire black men who abused women, know abusers and cut them checks, cheat on their wives, cheat on their gfs, some dont take care their kids, they make music putting down women on catchy hooks to sell millions, and some have yet to do anything that contributes back to specifically black women (not black men), to anything raven herself has donr or said one-off. it’s trash af how those men got their wealth and maintain it. there’s rappers who have gotten it dragging not only women but white supremacy etc. but most in that pic got it ruining black women’s lives and still do today.

a broken clock is right twice a day.
iggy

but 2 of 3 biggest rappers rn are well-known for being with the same girlfriends for most of their lives and the third one literally is the least problematic artists out of main male pop artists rn. Something doesn't add khaled
when a female points out smtn problematic that males do it's always a "travesty" and major meltdowns happen.
3 people like this: Black Canary, Bruddaman, Stiflers Mom
And sometimes we make it and sometimes we fake it,
but we get one step closer each and everyday, we'll figure it out on the way...
Unnecessary
I love this factoid.

Kudos to symone for disabling the dysfunctional narrative that crime is an out from poverty. You don't have to be perfect to not be a gangbanger, so ti's response was a flat fail, men always cry "i'M nOt PeRfEcT!1!1" when they're called out for things they have the mental capacity to not engage in, in the first place.

Men are pathetic. There's no excuse.

Being a gang member, running with guns, protecting degenerates, engaging in theft, drug trafficking etc are all above and beyond anything raven has done and it's above and beyond what the average person has done, do not act like people are equal to you cuz of some archaic run-down text created by misogynists and beloved by slave masters.

We aren't sinners, we're simply humans. And you have lived and approved of a detrimental and evil ifestyle.There's no ifs ands or buts about that.
"Yuh mudda cyat 3rd world!" - Trini to French Montana.