🚫 Random Ban Culprit DiscoveredRead Affidavit

Real Housewives of Atlanta Season 12 Trailer

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

Ironically, it is often best for them to remain where they are comfortable – out of the spotlight – where the natural confidence prevalent in Architects as they work with the familiar can serve as its own beacon, attracting people, romantically or otherwise, of similar temperament and interests.
this season is going to hit
almost all of them have sloppy relationships (minus cynthai for now)
it's all the main (mean) girls present, no one that doesn't quite fit or can't shade
also, nene isn't the target of all the mess. clearly nene is taking a step back and not letting them make her a villain like the end of last season. this opens up other girls for screentime and mess.
Wont be better than Potomac.

And that's on PERIODT tellmemoreireallycare
1 person likes this: maikangel
(09-27-2019, 07:31 PM)PACMAN Wrote: this season is going to hit
it's all the main (mean) girls present, no one that doesn't quite fit or can't shade
also, nene isn't the target of all the mess. clearly nene is taking a step back and not letting them make her a villain like the end of last season. this opens up other girls for screentime and mess.

I couldn't sit through last season.

Honestly whenever they try to make Nene the villain it bores me. Like wtf!?

But I've been fooled by their trailers before...

It's the mid season trailer that be telling the truth. I'm just glad Cynthia looks like she will be getting exposed

Queen Potomac is unbothered.
1 person likes this: PACMAN
Ironically, it is often best for them to remain where they are comfortable – out of the spotlight – where the natural confidence prevalent in Architects as they work with the familiar can serve as its own beacon, attracting people, romantically or otherwise, of similar temperament and interests.
(09-30-2019, 02:24 PM)Maikenia Wrote:
(09-27-2019, 07:31 PM)PACMAN Wrote: this season is going to hit

I couldn't sit through last season.

It's the mid season trailer that be telling the truth. I'm just glad Cynthia looks like she will be getting exposed

YESSS TO THIS WHOLE POST.

WTF i agree with it all.
This is the first time in a long time
ESPECIALLY the nene part.
when they make her the villain, it’s so tired since we know all of them are fake as hell
like can they NOT? just beef with anyone you want at that given moment (like potomac does) and stop trying to invent a villain
[Image: source.gif]
(10-02-2019, 02:31 AM)PACMAN Wrote:
(09-30-2019, 02:24 PM)Maikenia Wrote: I couldn't sit through last season.

YESSS TO THIS WHOLE POST.

WTF i agree with it all.
This is the first time in a long time
ESPECIALLY the nene part.
when they make her the villain, it’s so tired since we know all of them are fake as hell
like can they NOT? just beef with anyone you want at that given moment (like potomac does) and stop trying to invent a villain
[Image: source.gif]

RIGHT!

and the thing is... Nene ALWAYS gets vindicated. Like this whole Cynthia thing, WATCH Nene get Vindicated.

The fact that Cynthia was record dogging Nene out. THATS the TEA I want for this season.

I'm happy to see Kandi for some reason and she's usually boring to me.
(10-02-2019, 07:13 PM)Maikenia Wrote: RIGHT!

and the thing is... Nene ALWAYS gets vindicated. Like this whole Cynthia thing, WATCH Nene get Vindicated.

The fact that Cynthia was record dogging Nene out. THATS the TEA I want for this season.

Kandi is consistent. she's not sheree levels of boring so that's good.
kandi can make a mess when necessary. i think the cast is good right where it is for now.
eventually, i would like that phaedra return though. the ratings would eat especially if apollo and her beefing the whole season.
(10-02-2019, 08:03 PM)PACMAN Wrote:
(10-02-2019, 07:13 PM)Maikenia Wrote: RIGHT!

Kandi is consistent. she's not sheree levels of boring so that's good.
kandi can make a mess when necessary. i think the cast is good right where it is for now.
eventually, i would like that phaedra return though. the ratings would eat especially if apollo and her beefing the whole season.

that's true. im glad that her mom isn't there just to cause all the mess. I would LIVE for Phaedra.

I'm just afraid that they will never do it because she quit.
(10-02-2019, 09:09 PM)Maikenia Wrote:
(10-02-2019, 08:03 PM)PACMAN Wrote: Kandi is consistent. she's not sheree levels of boring so that's good.

that's true. im glad that her mom isn't there just to cause all the mess. I would LIVE for Phaedra.

she didn't quit? they didn't give her a contract after the whole kandi sex dungeon thing.
andy also was mad at her for that because he felt the show could have gotten a lawsuit since the rumors came from a producer, fed to phaedra then to porsha. so, he help pull the plug on her
he didn't expect that a lot of people liked phaedra and actually felt kandi was being overdramatic.
as usualy, these types of shows try to frame things one way and the public often gets a chance to see through it and get tea of what actually happened through social media.
iggy
(10-04-2019, 12:14 AM)PACMAN Wrote:
(10-02-2019, 09:09 PM)Maikenia Wrote: that's true. im glad that her mom isn't there just to cause all the mess. I would LIVE for Phaedra.

she didn't quit? they didn't give her a contract after the whole kandi sex dungeon thing.
andy also was mad at her for that because he felt the show could have gotten a lawsuit since the rumors came from a producer, fed to phaedra then to porsha. so, he help pull the plug on her
he didn't expect that a lot of people liked phaedra and actually felt kandi was being overdramatic.
as usualy, these types of shows try to frame things one way and the public often gets a chance to see through it and get tea of what actually happened through social media.
iggy

The reality tea I forgot his name but he's the black guy with the nice voice said.she quit before she was fired.
(10-04-2019, 06:34 AM)Maikenia Wrote:
(10-04-2019, 12:14 AM)PACMAN Wrote: she didn't quit? they didn't give her a contract after the whole kandi sex dungeon thing.
iggy

The reality tea I forgot his name but he's the black guy with the nice voice said.she quit before she was fired.

me when im about to get fired for lying on my resume that I know SQL
(10-04-2019, 12:20 PM)PACMAN Wrote:
(10-04-2019, 06:34 AM)Maikenia Wrote: The reality tea I forgot his name but he's the black guy with the nice voice said.she quit before she was fired.

me when im about to get fired for lying on my resume that I know SQL

nnnnn this happened to a guy i hired. it was a tremendous lie (SAD)
(10-06-2019, 07:06 AM)Maikenia Wrote:
(10-04-2019, 12:20 PM)PACMAN Wrote: me when im about to get fired for lying on my resume that I know SQL

nnnnn this happened to a guy i hired. it was a tremendous lie (SAD)

i know like basic quering so far. im getting better but i need to speed up my progress or i'll never get hired.
im getting good at it though. it's becoming more normal to know what i need to query and what that result should be/a rough idea of when im going wrong.
@maikangel
https://www.instagram.com/p/B35dwNCpoCk/...ikf6lbtk99

The girls really gon be FIGHTING all 2020?
iggy