Happy Birthday to the Queen ! !!! 🥰🤴🏿👑Say HBD Lance

Rihanna Is Reportedly the Richest Female Musician In the World

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

[Image: rihanna-600-million]

Rihanna has reportedly become the world’s wealthiest female musician, according to Forbes.

The outlet has shared that her fortune adds up to $600 million, ahead of Madonna ($570 million), Céline Dion ($450 million) and Beyoncé ($400 million).

A bulk of Rihanna’s wealth reportedly comes from her partnership with the French luxury goods behemoth LVMH, which is run by billionaire Bernard Arnault. Rihanna and LVMH co-own Fenty Beauty, which launched in September 2017 and became an overnight success. Setting itself apart by releasing 40 shades of foundation, Fenty Beauty grossed a reported $100 million in sales within its first few weeks.

Fenty Beauty made an estimated $570 million in revenue in 2018, with the entire company's worth approximated at $3 billion, according to Forbes. The outlet also reports that it estimates LVMH owns 50% of Fenty Beauty, while Rihanna owns 15%.

Forbes reports that the rest of the singer’s fortune comes from the Savage X Fenty lingerie line she co-owns with Los Angeles-based fashion firm TechStyle Fashion Group, and the millions she’s earned from touring and releasing music.

In May, she announced another partnership with LVMH: the new luxury clothing house Fenty. The first Fenty pieces dropped the same month, with sizes ranging up to U.S. 14, following the same inclusive model as Fenty Beauty. Fenty is LVMH’s first new house in over 30 years and is under the same umbrella as brands like Dior and Givenchy.

https://www.complex.com/music/2019/06/ri...witter.com
1 person likes this: Maiko
I called this a while ago.
Ironically, it is often best for them to remain where they are comfortable – out of the spotlight – where the natural confidence prevalent in Architects as they work with the familiar can serve as its own beacon, attracting people, romantically or otherwise, of similar temperament and interests.
She stole half that money but okay
2 people like this: PACMAN, Maiko
[Image: pf053i4.gif]
come on mogul.
music industry doesn't pay. when will artists learn?
you're better off going into fashion, tech, or movies.
the two industries dying fast are music and journalism. social media more or less killed both (in different ways).
iggy
(06-04-2019, 03:11 PM)Black Sissy Wrote: She stole half that money but okay

im dead.
1 person likes this: Black Sissy
Ironically, it is often best for them to remain where they are comfortable – out of the spotlight – where the natural confidence prevalent in Architects as they work with the familiar can serve as its own beacon, attracting people, romantically or otherwise, of similar temperament and interests.
Well deserved.
2 people like this: purple/sky/bubble, Maiko
Shadows play on idle hands I lose myself I do
But I've found my way to velvet sands
I'll crash right into you
Rihanna’s work ethic should be an inspiration to us all

GGGB to Rated R was that era Clap3