Happy Birthday, popfn!Say Happy Birthday to Her

Rihanna's Performances Critiqued

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

how do you deal with someone that has a face so perfect that you want to call their momma everyday and thank her for making him :'(
I want her to hire Aaliyah's former choreographer, Fatima Robinson she would give her some nice, actual routines so when her vocals are off she can rely on that instead of just standing there
lol that grape juice
1 person likes this: Bruddaman

Rihanna, Lana Del Rey, Banks, Sia, Princess Chelsea, Lorde, The Vaccines, The Neighborhood, Coeur De Pirate, Evanescence, Muse, Fleetwood Mac, Regina Spektor, Sam Smith, George Ezra, James Blake, Lykke Li, Arctic Monkeys, Charli XCX, Florence + TM, Tove Lo, Tove Styrke, Troye Sivan.

The Leftovers, Togetherness, Game Of Thrones, Six Feet Under, Rectify, Bates Motel, Broad City, Transparent, You're The Worst
why does TGJ still hate her after all these years rip
1 person likes this: Bruddaman
Fuck yall.
Omg that needed me performance needs to be consigned to dust. I'm gagging
I fucked Wayne and I fucked Drake
All of her performance are amazing. It's like we're partying together and dancing with her and just vibing.

winkwink
1 person likes this: anti
Stopped at thegrapejuice, they're the more deluded version of bossip(both are TRASH, mind you.) I Don't Know
"Yuh mudda cyat 3rd world!" - Trini to French Montana.
(08-31-2017, 11:32 AM)Talking_Lip Wrote: All of her performance are amazing. It's like we're partying together and dancing with her and just vibing.

winkwink

Exactly!