🚫 Random Ban Culprit DiscoveredRead Affidavit

Rihanna

Here now: 2 Guest(s)

What's this slore up to?
The poster formerly known as PEACHES wired
Prayers up
;)  
(08-27-2015, 09:30 AM)PeachesNCream Wrote: What's this slore up to?

Idk weeps But hopefully with the september concerts something is coming ugh
(08-27-2015, 09:51 AM)Rider Wrote: Idk weeps But hopefully with the september concerts something is coming ugh

All, the Rihydration is too much for you? Go buy her socks bae! beth2
The poster formerly known as PEACHES wired
Really cool OP
1 person likes this: Rider
ⴰⵎⴰⵣⵉⵖ
Don't she got some Puma sneakers she's releasing this year?
(08-27-2015, 09:52 AM)PeachesNCream Wrote: All, the Rihydration is too much for you? Go buy her socks bae! ábeth2

(08-27-2015, 11:17 AM)Teezy Wrote: Don't she got some Puma sneakers she's releasing this year?

beth
2 people like this: maikangel, PeachesNCream
AO should have won.
#7PlatinumAlbums Feelinmyself
my number 1 bad gal
Rih serving Jon BenÚt pageant Queen @ ze RiRi launch today:[Image: CNxOitZWwAEQRR-.jpg]
[Image: CNxAyzNWcAAlcaG.jpg]
3 people like this: Favorite, maikangel, Auryn
^ how beaut'
^ OMG ikr
1 person likes this: maikangel
(08-31-2015, 06:56 PM)WiredLife Wrote: Rih serving Jon BenÚt pageant Queen @ ze RiRi launch today:[Image: CNxOitZWwAEQRR-.jpg]
[Image: CNxAyzNWcAAlcaG.jpg]

I really love her looks this era. But I wonder how much of it is just fabricated from a stylist. It's so 90s cool.
Ironically, it is often best for them to remain where they are comfortable – out of the spotlight – where the natural confidence prevalent in Architects as they work with the familiar can serve as its own beacon, attracting people, romantically or otherwise, of similar temperament and interests.
(09-03-2015, 07:38 AM)Maiko Wrote: I really love her looks this era. áBut I wonder how much of it is just fabricated from a stylist. It's so 90s cool.

I think a big part of it is from a stylist. A lot of it clearly her though.
1 person likes this: maikangel
(09-06-2015, 06:03 AM)WiredLife Wrote: I think a big part of it is from a stylist. A lot of it clearly her though.

Yeah hopefully she pulls it together.

I wonder which song is going to be it for her....
Ironically, it is often best for them to remain where they are comfortable – out of the spotlight – where the natural confidence prevalent in Architects as they work with the familiar can serve as its own beacon, attracting people, romantically or otherwise, of similar temperament and interests.