R8 is coming for most streamed female era on Spotify
The first weeks should slay (hopefully)
#7PlatinumAlbums Feelinmyself
Rihanna is so beautiful and I love BBHMM and AO2

[Image: 2ihr1gw.jpg]
Katy Perry is the Queen of Pop
^ Yes yes. Almost like a model. Justabit
Tbh I think R8 will do better than y'all think. One thing we know about Rihanna is that she exceeds expectations.
Dhipita WHO? Ressti WHO?
Beyoncebabe WHO? OHMYGOD WHO?
Kyr WHO? Daemon WHO? GOOSEY WHO?
PeachesNCream WHO? Beth WHO?
LeGOAT WHO? Teezy WHO?

(MORE FLOPS WILL BE ADDED LATER)
God.
(09-06-2015, 08:41 AM)Novellos Wrote: R8 is coming for most streamed female era on Spotify

Justabit
2 people like this: maikangel, Wired Life
(09-22-2015, 07:07 AM)Rider Wrote:
Justabit

Sad
Already 2 singles and 1 cancelled, I wonder what direction will she take for her next single..her 3 singles so far have been so different with each other
Shadows play on idle hands I lose myself I do
But I've found my way to velvet sands
I'll crash right into you
So Rock In Riho was lit
Apparently so was the Chilean concert.
(09-30-2015, 03:25 AM)WiredLife Wrote: So Rock In Riho was lit

I still need to watch it hivy2 some of the vocal performances I saw on Twitter >>
Ugh, we need a full version of James Joint. Fuck an interlude.
1 person likes this: highdefinition
Ironically, it is often best for them to remain where they are comfortable – out of the spotlight – where the natural confidence prevalent in Architects as they work with the familiar can serve as its own beacon, attracting people, romantically or otherwise, of similar temperament and interests.
Hello, I'm promoting the newest POPFN Event. Click my sig to check it out excited
(07-31-2016, 03:03 PM)ANTI Wrote: the hive claim Beyoncé is so above the others yet they continue to compare her to others ffff ✔

So like... Where is ANTI
(10-16-2015, 11:38 PM)WiredLife Wrote: So like... Where is ANTI

Damselindistress
Ironically, it is often best for them to remain where they are comfortable – out of the spotlight – where the natural confidence prevalent in Architects as they work with the familiar can serve as its own beacon, attracting people, romantically or otherwise, of similar temperament and interests.