🚫 Random Ban Culprit DiscoveredRead Affidavit

Rihanna

Here now: 3 Guest(s)

(10-16-2015, 11:39 PM)Maiko Wrote: Damselindistress

She gave us the title and cover and ain't been seen since.

Where is ANTI and where is SHE
#7PlatinumAlbums Feelinmyself
(10-16-2015, 11:51 PM)WiredLife Wrote: She gave us the title and cover and ain't been seen since.

Where is ANTI and where is SHE

It has to come out next month but she's doing the Voice for promo!
Ironically, it is often best for them to remain where they are comfortable – out of the spotlight – where the natural confidence prevalent in Architects as they work with the familiar can serve as its own beacon, attracting people, romantically or otherwise, of similar temperament and interests.
(10-16-2015, 11:52 PM)Maiko Wrote: It has to come out next month but she's doing the Voice for promo!

She bet not get blocked by Justin or Adele.
(10-16-2015, 11:59 PM)WiredLife Wrote: She bet not get blocked by Justin or Adele.

MESS. that would be so embarrassing after her first #1 album.

I'm buying Justin's album tho beth
Ironically, it is often best for them to remain where they are comfortable – out of the spotlight – where the natural confidence prevalent in Architects as they work with the familiar can serve as its own beacon, attracting people, romantically or otherwise, of similar temperament and interests.
(10-17-2015, 12:00 AM)Maiko Wrote: MESS. that would be so embarrassing after her first #1 album.

I'm buying Justin's album tho beth

I'll be streaming his. I might buy it if it's really good.
1 person likes this: Maikenia
(10-17-2015, 12:02 AM)WiredLife Wrote: I'll be streaming his. I might buy it if it's really good.

His last two albums were great, so get them coins ready Ahems
Where's the official announcement? Mess Dies
(10-17-2015, 09:21 AM)Kyr Wrote: Where's the official announcement? Mess Dies

She will stop the world with that digital drop

Rihanna, Lana Del Rey, Banks, Sia, Princess Chelsea, Lorde, The Vaccines, The Neighborhood, Coeur De Pirate, Evanescence, Muse, Fleetwood Mac, Regina Spektor, Sam Smith, George Ezra, James Blake, Lykke Li, Arctic Monkeys, Charli XCX, Florence + TM, Tove Lo, Tove Styrke, Troye Sivan.

The Leftovers, Togetherness, Game Of Thrones, Six Feet Under, Rectify, Bates Motel, Broad City, Transparent, You're The Worst
(10-17-2015, 09:26 AM)Baeforyou45 Wrote: She will stop the world with that digital drop

Nah. She's trying to do something completely different but I have no idea what she's going for. I bet she has no idea herself. skull
Next month it's gonna be 3 years with no Rih album out. Well damn. omg
(10-17-2015, 09:27 AM)Kyr Wrote: Nah. She's trying to do something completely different but I have no idea what she's going for. I bet she has no idea herself. skull

I know, I was kidding. I do think she will release something soon seeing as the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show will be filmed in the beginning of November, and she will obviously perform a new single.
1 person likes this: Kyr

Rihanna, Lana Del Rey, Banks, Sia, Princess Chelsea, Lorde, The Vaccines, The Neighborhood, Coeur De Pirate, Evanescence, Muse, Fleetwood Mac, Regina Spektor, Sam Smith, George Ezra, James Blake, Lykke Li, Arctic Monkeys, Charli XCX, Florence + TM, Tove Lo, Tove Styrke, Troye Sivan.

The Leftovers, Togetherness, Game Of Thrones, Six Feet Under, Rectify, Bates Motel, Broad City, Transparent, You're The Worst
(10-17-2015, 09:31 AM)Baeforyou45 Wrote: I know, I was kidding. I do think she will release something soon seeing as the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show will be filmed in the beginning of November, and she will obviously perform a new single.

I was thinking the same but where's that single? And if the new single is not even out yet when's that album dropping. Hmm
(10-17-2015, 09:33 AM)Kyr Wrote: I was thinking the same but where's that single? And if the new single is not even out yet when's that album dropping. Hmm

We'll see. Nothing we can do atm :'(
1 person likes this: Kyr

(10-17-2015, 09:56 AM)Baeforyou45 Wrote: We'll see. Nothing we can do atm :'(

I can't wait to review. hivy2
(10-17-2015, 09:58 AM)Kyr Wrote: I can't wait to review. áhivy2

You will love it Ahems