MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Riverdale | S2 - Page 3
Extremely excited to announce: YC's Birthday! 🎂🎁🎈 🎉Say Happy Birthday

Riverdale | S2

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

(04-16-2017, 11:54 AM)YoungCarter Wrote:
(04-16-2017, 10:56 AM)Octoberscorpio Wrote: Aww smitten . I can almost see this happening in season 2. I just want to find out who killed Jason. It's starting to look like it might be a parent.
I kinda bored of Jason's storyline lol Dead
I find subplots to be more interesting at this moment tbh

Yeah it's progressing slowly and I feel like he hasn't said a word yet. This situation worked for PLL because we had flashbacks that gave us a sense of what type of person Alison was. Once we find out who killed Jason, we can move on to other things.
1 person likes this: YoungCarter
I bet Cheryl is a killer khaled

also I think the theory about Jughead moving to Greendale in the season finale is right
(04-29-2017, 09:37 AM)YoungCarter Wrote: I bet Cheryl is a killer khaled

also I think the theory about Jughead moving to Greendale in the season finale is right

It's either her, her father, or Betty's dad. I also think that she is going to be the one to fall through the ice. Yeah it's looking like Jughead might leave this town behind after the way they treated him and his father.
(05-01-2017, 02:14 PM)Octoberscorpio Wrote:
(04-29-2017, 09:37 AM)YoungCarter Wrote: I bet Cheryl is a killer khaled

It's either her, her father, or Betty's dad. I also think that she is going to be the one to fall through the ice. Yeah it's looking like Jughead might leave this town behind after the way they treated him and his father.

I got a feeling that they are going with "more than a brother" route. Quite eehh tbh
(05-01-2017, 02:44 PM)YoungCarter Wrote:
(05-01-2017, 02:14 PM)Octoberscorpio Wrote: It's either her, her father, or Betty's dad. I also think that she is going to be the one to fall through the ice. Yeah it's looking like Jughead might leave this town behind after the way they treated him and his father.
I got a feeling that they are going with "more than a brother" route. Quite eehh tbh

Right, especially with that comment from Veronica at Jughead's party. I saw that Madelaine gave some interviews about that topic but I haven't watched them.
There was incest after all Dead
(05-06-2017, 11:50 AM)YoungCarter Wrote: There was incest after all Dead

LOL, We were right, but we were also
Wrong!
(05-06-2017, 12:19 PM)Octoberscorpio Wrote:
(05-06-2017, 11:50 AM)YoungCarter Wrote: There was incest after all Dead

LOL, We were right, but we were also
Wrong!

and about Blossoms too Dead

I'm so excited for that final episode excited
(05-06-2017, 12:28 PM)YoungCarter Wrote:
(05-06-2017, 12:19 PM)Octoberscorpio Wrote: LOL, We were right, but we were also
Wrong!

and about Blossoms too Dead

I'm so excited for that final episode excited

Same here. I'm curious to see how Cheryl will continue to react to the news of her brother's killer. I also hope the "why" is believable. Then we get to see Sabrina!
Poor Jughead weeps

JUGHEAD

FINALLY

ATE

A

BURGER
CW is outta here destroying everybody's childhood Dead
Ahh Ahh

Toni Topaz will be in Season 2. Vanessa Morgan plays her role

[Image: 1280_vanessa_morgan_toni_topaz.jpg]