🚫 Random Ban Culprit DiscoveredRead Affidavit

Rumor: Justin Bieber is dating his Pastor

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

[Image: P3FN0TT.jpg]

After Justin Bieber suddenly canceled the remainder of his Purpose tour, Us Weekly points out the singer's close friendship with Carl Lentz - the Biebs' hunky pastor.

The magazine reports Bieber, 23, and the New Jersey-based pastor, 32, have "stepped out together on numerous occasions, dating as far back as the late 2000s." Their relationship was thrown into the spotlight this week when the "Where Are You Now" singer canceled his tour, citing "unforeseen circumstances." A source told Us Weekly, however, that Bieber was encouraged to nix his last tour dates thanks to advice from his place of worship.

"Members of the Hillsong Church said he didn't have to go and that God will protect him," the source told the publication.

Another source told Us Weekly that wasn't the case, however.

"He is very involved with his church group but he's not becoming some sort of fanatic or anything like that," they said.

Nevertheless, after the pop star announced the fate of his Purpose tour, fans were quick to notice his relationship with Lentz.

Speaking to GQ in 2015, Carl described the moment Justin got down on his knees 'ravaged by loss' and sobbed: "I want to know Jesus". The 'Baby' singer asked to be baptised immediately and, later that night, the holy task was completed in an NBA player's bath.

[Image: DFqJ3OzXkAAXecL.jpg]

Check out some of Lentz's social media highlights below.

[Image: 40D4931E00000578-0-image-a-59_1495820138420.jpg][Image: nintchdbpict000310479556.jpg?strip=all&w...uality=100]

Source
1 person likes this: PACMAN
We all keep dreaming, and luckily, dreams come true.
omg what a reach
And sometimes we make it and sometimes we fake it,
but we get one step closer each and everyday, we'll figure it out on the way...
Hot
3 people like this: maikangel, Hill, Dan
Hive Mind
I can get behind this
1 person likes this: Hill
Fuck yall.
fave
2 people like this: Santanico, Hill
Ironically, it is often best for them to remain where they are comfortable – out of the spotlight – where the natural confidence prevalent in Architects as they work with the familiar can serve as its own beacon, attracting people, romantically or otherwise, of similar temperament and interests.
That pastor is fucking hot. Jesus Christ

Where do I sign up to be a choir boy
2 people like this: Hill, Dan
I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Man, a lover, a wife, a queen. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits
deadbanana3 he turned his life over to dick
;)  
what kind of pastor is this

[Image: nintchdbpict000310479556.jpg?strip=all&w...uality=100]
4 people like this: Hill, GrandmomCookies, Daemon, PACMAN
Ironically, it is often best for them to remain where they are comfortable – out of the spotlight – where the natural confidence prevalent in Architects as they work with the familiar can serve as its own beacon, attracting people, romantically or otherwise, of similar temperament and interests.
Ahh
Shadows play on idle hands I lose myself I do
But I've found my way to velvet sands
I'll crash right into you
(07-30-2017, 02:10 PM)Maiko Wrote: what kind of pastor is this

a hipster pastor

Carl Lentz is a Virginia Beach native known by a multitude of monikers, including "the punk pastor," "the hipster pastor" and "the shirtless pastor." He is one of 12 clergy members at Hillsong, a popular church frequented by celebs.
1 person likes this: GrandmomCookies
We all keep dreaming, and luckily, dreams come true.
(07-30-2017, 02:14 PM)Rainbow Wrote:
(07-30-2017, 02:10 PM)Maiko Wrote: what kind of pastor is this

a hipster pastor

https://twitter.com/InsideEdition/status...4906774529

Carl Lentz is a Virginia Beach native known by a multitude of monikers, including "the punk pastor," "the hipster pastor" and "the shirtless pastor." He is one of 12 clergy members at Hillsong, a popular church frequented by celebs.

he can keep it
it would be hot though soda
Shadows play on idle hands I lose myself I do
But I've found my way to velvet sands
I'll crash right into you
I believe it. Justin looks so smitten with this dude and his low-waisted shorts that it's hard to think otherwise.
[Image: giphy.gif]
---
KING OF AFRICA | KING OF POP | GOD OF MUSIC AND DANCE | GUARDIAN OF POPFN
T H E . L E G E N D . F O R M E R L Y . K N O W N . A S . V A N D R O S S
(07-30-2017, 03:49 PM)Michael Jackson Wrote: I believe it. Justin looks so smitten with this dude and his low-waisted shorts that it's hard to think otherwise.

Micheal ....
;)