😫 girl it's still yc birthday Wish Him a Happy Birthday

SEND NOW: Britney Spears Unreleased Songs Rate

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

[Image: 27.jpg#ActualImage]

Welcome to the BRITNEY SPEARS Unreleased Songs Rate!

We will be ranking various leaked unreleased songs from all of Britney's eras. I will try to have as many as I can but will also try to distribute the songs evenly across all of her eras, which means that I won't put EVERY song that's leaked.

[Image: ..._Baby_One_More_Time_%28International%29.png][Image: Britney_Spears_-_Oops%21..._I_Did_It_Again.png][Image: Britney_Spears_-_Britney.png][Image: In_the_Zone.png][Image: Britney_Spears_-_Blackout.png][Image: Circus-_Album.png][Image: Britney_Spears_-_Femme_Fatale.png][Image: Britney_Jean.png][Image: Britney_Spears_-_Glory_%28Official_Album_Cover%29.png][Image: FrontBlog.jpg#ActualImage]

... Baby One More Time
Luv the Heart Away

Oops!... I Did It Again
Nothing yet.

Britney
Am I A Sinner
She'll Never Be Me
Mad Love
When I Say So

In the Zone
Sippin' On
Rockstar
Money, Love, and Happiness
Look Who's Talking Now
Guilty
Get It

Blackout
All That She Wants
Dramatic
Hooked On (Sugarfall)
Just Let Me Go (Love 2 Love U)
Rebellion (only a snippet has leaked but I mean c'mon it's crazy good)
State of Grace
To Love (Let Go)
Untitled Lullaby (Baby Boy)

Circus
Abroad
Dangerous
Telephone (Demo)
This Kiss

Femme Fatale
Unbroken
Burning Up

Britney Jean
Nothing yet.

Glory
Nothing yet.

Miscellaneous
Every Day
Strangest Love

Rank the above songs out of 10 and then DM your list to either @Hill or @
Mint
wooparty

[Image: giphy.gif#ActualImage]

USE THE LIST BELOW FOR YOUR RATINGS
Luv the Heart Away
Am I A Sinner
She'll Never Be Me
Mad Love
When I Say So

Sippin' On
Rockstar
Money, Love, and Happiness
Look Who's Talking Now
Guilty
Get It

All That She Wants
Dramatic
Hooked On (Sugarfall)
Just Let Me Go (Love 2 Love U)
Rebellion
State of Grace
To Love (Let Go)
Untitled Lullaby (Baby Boy)

Abroad
Dangerous
Telephone (Demo)
This Kiss

Unbroken
Burning Up

Every Day
Strangest Love

4 people like this: Mint, Auryn, dkdkdkd, Dhipita
Blackout has such juicy unreleased tracks, and the original doll could've been such a good album if released ;(
3 people like this: Dhipita, purple/sky/bubble, Mint
Will be sure to participate
2 people like this: Mint, purple/sky/bubble
[Image: hzyfhLF.gif]
Rank all the songs over 10 and send them to me or Hill. Please be careful w ur rankings and give the songs a good listen :)
1 person likes this: purple/sky/bubble
Send in your lists to @Hill or @
Mint
now that I know wtf I'm doing wooparty
i'll probably do this next weekend <3
I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Man, a lover, a wife, a queen. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits
Updated with a more user-friendly list for submissions :yay:
(10-23-2016, 07:28 PM)sam Wrote: Blackout has such juicy unreleased tracks, and the original doll could've been such a good album if released ;(

hey whats the tea on this? i always see the Army talking about it but idk what it is
I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Man, a lover, a wife, a queen. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits
Im in. I'll do this tomorrow
ⴰⵎⴰⵣⵉⵖ
(10-24-2016, 07:40 PM)Black Canary Wrote:
(10-23-2016, 07:28 PM)sam Wrote: Blackout has such juicy unreleased tracks, and the original doll could've been such a good album if released ;(

hey whats the tea on this? i always see the Army talking about it but idk what it is

Her unreleased album to which Mona Lisa was supposed to be the lead single

She even premiered it on KIIS FM here in LA back in like '06
1 person likes this: sam
Mona Lisa is her best song because it reveals that they cloned britney and killed the original her.
(10-24-2016, 07:58 PM)Zay Wrote: Mona Lisa is her best song because it reveals that they cloned britney and killed the original her.

Kinda like how you reveal yourself to schoolchildren, right?
2 people like this: Dhipita, Mint
(10-24-2016, 07:40 PM)Black Canary Wrote:

hill said most of it, it was an album supposed to be released in 2005, britney said she was working on it but her team denied it.

it was scrapped apparently because it was completely different to her brand and britney was going rouge with it away from her label because the songs were not what her label wanted her to do.

it's really sad because the insiders who worked on the album said it could have been her most acclaimed album and win her grammys and stuff ;(
(10-24-2016, 08:07 PM)Hill Wrote: Kinda like how you reveal yourself to schoolchildren, right?

[Image: NDnFgBL.png]
Wasn't there a OIDIA song that leaked recently?
Good thing I know what I'm worth
Want a good thing, put the money down first

Sex positive. Lover not a fighter. Gays do it best.