🍰 yc birthday celebrate

Sci Fi Movies Base

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

[Image: wpdu9pa.jpg]

Discuss your favorite comic book, high fantasy and science fiction movies!

[Image: tumblr_mtpauuiSIQ1s0wdz1o1_400.gif]
1 person likes this: YoungCarter
ⴰⵎⴰⵣⵉⵖ
I just made this so I can nerdgasm about Star Wars, laugh at DCs failures, drag Star Trek and drool over the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

@YoungCarter, @
Maiko
, come join
[Image: raw]
2 people like this: Typhoid Mary, YoungCarter
ⴰⵎⴰⵣⵉⵖ
(04-08-2016, 07:42 AM)Ressti Wrote:
I just made this so I can nerdgasm about Star Wars, laugh at DCs failures,drag Star Trek and drool over the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

@YoungCarter, @
Maiko
, come join
[Image: raw]

Lol me af.
1 person likes this: Auryn
I still don't understand why the Transformers movies are so panned. They're so good Snatched
(04-08-2016, 07:49 AM)SunFire Wrote: I still don't understand why the Transformers movies are so panned. They're so good Snatched

How are they good? takeitoutside

The first one is watchable. Didn't hate it entirely. But the second sucked and I quit after that. I don't even think I finished it.
3 people like this: Typhoid Mary, YoungCarter, Maiko
ⴰⵎⴰⵣⵉⵖ
(04-08-2016, 08:02 AM)Ressti Wrote:
(04-08-2016, 07:49 AM)SunFire Wrote: I still don't understand why the Transformers movies are so panned. They're so good Snatched

How are they good? takeitoutside

The first one is watchable. Didn't hate it entirely. But the second sucked and I quit after that. I don't even think I finished it.

Omg no! The first one is good, the second one is great, the third one is FANTASTIC and the fourth is kinda meh. I know they're not groundbreaking cinema but they're such harmless entertainment idk why people HATE them so much
Even though I really love fantasy stuff, I hate a majority of fantasy movies. Like that Gods of Egypt movie was panned and the Snow white/Huntsman movies are absolutely terrible. I don't get why it's so hard for filmmakers to just deliver something decent.

But i'm still looking forward to Warcraft

It looks so good tbh.
ⴰⵎⴰⵣⵉⵖ
(04-08-2016, 08:05 AM)SunFire Wrote:
(04-08-2016, 08:02 AM)Ressti Wrote: How are they good? takeitoutside

Omg no! The first one is good, the second one is great, the third one is FANTASTIC and the fourth is kinda meh. I know they're not groundbreaking cinema but they're such harmless entertainment idk why people HATE them so much

The only one i'd consider rewatching is the first one. It was okay.

Michael Bay's best movie is definitely The Island. If you haven't seen it, you should.
[Image: The-island.jpg]

Quote:Lincoln Six Echo is just like everyone else - he's waiting to go to the Island, the only place left in the world to actually live a life. Thousands of people stay at a facility waiting to go to the Island. It all sounds like paradise, but Lincoln Six Echo soon discovers that there's actually a sinister purpose going on at that facility and that he must escape - but not before stopping the sinister plan.

Too bad about the last 40 minutes, but it has a pretty original concept and it starts an interesting conversation.
ⴰⵎⴰⵣⵉⵖ
(04-08-2016, 08:10 AM)Ressti Wrote:
(04-08-2016, 08:05 AM)SunFire Wrote: Omg no! The first one is good, the second one is great, the third one is FANTASTIC and the fourth is kinda meh. I know they're not groundbreaking cinema but they're such harmless entertainment idk why people HATE them so much

The only one i'd consider rewatching is the first one. It was okay.

Michael Bay's best movie is definitely The Island. If you haven't seen it, you should.
[Image: The-island.jpg]

Quote:Lincoln Six Echo is just like everyone else - he's waiting to go to the Island, the only place left in the world to actually live a life. Thousands of people stay at a facility waiting to go to the Island. It all sounds like paradise, but Lincoln Six Echo soon discovers that there's actually a sinister purpose going on at that facility and that he must escape - but not before stopping the sinister plan.

Too bad about the last 40 minutes, but it has a pretty original concept and it starts an interesting conversation.

Looks interesting, i'll add it to my watch list
(04-08-2016, 08:05 AM)SunFire Wrote:
(04-08-2016, 08:02 AM)Ressti Wrote: How are they good? takeitoutside

the third one was awful Mjlol
I liked first two movies when I was younger but I reconsidered my opinion.
Shia himself hates Transformers movies for a reason Yeshrug
(04-08-2016, 09:41 AM)YoungCarter Wrote: Shia himself hates Transformers movies for a reason Yeshrug

Shia ain't right
(04-08-2016, 09:40 AM)YoungCarter Wrote:
(04-08-2016, 08:05 AM)SunFire Wrote: Omg no! The first one is good, the second one is great, the third one is FANTASTIC and the fourth is kinda meh. I know they're not groundbreaking cinema but they're such harmless entertainment idk why people HATE them so much
the third one was awful Mjlol

Lol. I'm one of those people who is satisfied by obnoxious action scenes so maybe thats why i like it so much

But even without all of that i don't see why people hate on it :(
(04-08-2016, 09:55 AM)SunFire Wrote:
(04-08-2016, 09:40 AM)YoungCarter Wrote: the third one was awful Mjlol

Lol. I'm one of those people who is satisfied by obnoxious action scenes so maybe thats why i like it so much

But even without all of that i don't see why people hate on it :(

corny scripts which don't do juistice for the original universe
bad humor
mediocre acting
etc etc
(04-08-2016, 08:07 AM)Ressti Wrote: Even though I really love fantasy stuff, I hate a majority of fantasy movies. Like that Gods of Egypt movie was panned and the Snow white/Huntsman movies are absolutely terrible. I don't get why it's so hard for filmmakers to just deliver something decent.

But i'm still looking forward to Warcraft
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6c5YmnXchU

It looks so good tbh.

I'm a mage player in RPGs so I'm a little dissapointed that they are giving shine to the character types i don't care about.
learning to wait till the problems show.

if the problems never show, then you're the one.