😫 girl it's still yc birthday Wish Him a Happy Birthday

Sci Fi Movies Base

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

OT: Zazie looks really good and badass Clap3
Yo. I just watched Deadpool 2 a couple of short days ago. As you can probably tell by my tone I'm extremely disappointed. Its not because of my rabid depression!

It wasn't funny all. The first one I cackled at some of the jokes but this one... Eh. I sat through it with a straight face

The plot was a mess. It took like 45 minutes to get started and even after that it was so confusing? Like who is the enemy? One minute we fighting Cable, next we tryna kill the fat kid and fight Juggernaut? Nigger PLEASE

Also Domino was so awful. That character isn't ANYTHING like the comics and the black girl's acting is really bad. Not sure why she's getting so much praise
I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Man, a lover, a wife, a queen. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits