its barbie's 800th anniversaryHappy Birthday, Lance!

Sorry is predicted to go Top 10

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

This thread has been closed. Please check the last post for further details.
According to early predictions, Sorry: the first single from Lemonade is set to get into the top 10.

1.One Dance 596 (+1) his first solo number 1
2. Panda 465 (-1)
3. 7 Years 338 (=)
4. I Took A Pill In Ibiza 295 (+1)
5. Work From Home 273 (+2)
6. Work 262 (=)
7. Don't Let Me Down 251 (+7)
8. Pillowtalk 246 (+1)
9. Sorry 225 (+2)
10. This Is What You Came For 222 (debut)

This is most likely to happen, so that means she'll have a second top 10 hit song this era.

[Image: giphy.gif]
1 person likes this: PACMAN
Shadows play on idle hands I lose myself I do
But I've found my way to velvet sands
I'll crash right into you
Meh we shall see
;)  
I want one dance to be blocked from the top spot; I wanna see the meltdowns Dies
cool
I thought 6 Inch was the single? dancehall
Lettuce pray but it probably won't happen
(07-31-2016, 03:03 PM)ANTI Wrote: the hive claim Beyoncé is so above the others yet they continue to compare her to others ffff ✔

rip At formation dropping. She don't even care about Singles.

Like at all

Let's see how far Sorry goes, with her treating it like Shit
1 person likes this: Lex
(05-07-2016, 02:43 PM)Osgwelwch Wrote: I want one dance to be blocked from the top spot; I wanna see the meltdowns Dies

He has more points and with difference, so he will hold the top spot for sure.
Shadows play on idle hands I lose myself I do
But I've found my way to velvet sands
I'll crash right into you
2nd top 10 already Eek
bey is dumb if they dont drop the video on vevo. thats the LEAST they can do along with releasing formation to vevo too.

im not even asking for spotify or apple music releases. just get the video out there so you can get these easy hits. with that said, it's impressive she got two top 10s. the other one had only 1.
1 person likes this: Osgwelwch
(05-07-2016, 03:56 PM)PACMAN Wrote: bey is dumb if they dont drop the video on vevo. thats the LEAST they can do along with releasing formation to vevo too.

im not even asking for spotify or apple music releases. just get the video out there so you can get these easy hits. with that said, it's impressive she got two top 10s. the other one had only 1.

mte

her doing a spotify and apple music release would be way stronger, but vevo/youtube is already strong enough. get to uploading the audio and the music video, bey!
cool
I don't see it for ha. Sorry
All she has to do is upload the video... like.. the bare minimum. Mess.
ⴰⵎⴰⵣⵉⵖ
Yay!! Sorry is a great song

Work its longevity :)

This Is What You Came For about to smash :)