Extremely excited to announce: YC's Birthday! 🎂🎁🎈 🎉Say Happy Birthday

Spice Girls to Reunite for a Stadium Tour Without Victoria Beckham

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

[Image: victoria-beckham-missing-710x471.jpg]

The Sun’s Dan Wooton can reveal the Spice Girls will finally formally reunite on Monday — to announce a huge British stadium tour next summer.

The iconic group have secretly recorded a video message to the world that will be broadcast on Bonfire Night.

Then next Saturday they will appear for their first TV interview on Jonathan Ross’ ITV chat show.

And they have not toured together since their only other reunion, which ended in January 2008.

The music comeback of the decade is being managed by Simon Fuller and Modest Management, the firm behind the success of One Direction.

for the first time, the line-up will be “Baby Spice” Emma Bunton, “Scary Spice” Mel B, “Ginger Spice” Geri and “Sporty Spice” Mel C.

Posh Spice is missing because Victoria Beckham is determined to focus on her fashion business.

https://www.lovebscott.com/spice-girls-r...ia-Beckham
We all keep dreaming, and luckily, dreams come true.
not going then
learning to wait till the problems show.

if the problems never show, then you're the one.
posh has always been the best spice girl
1 person likes this: Maiko
[Image: 4XlcTQw.jpg]
Mess what's the point then

They should just wait to build anticipation until queen Posh is READY takeitoutside
I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Man, a lover, a wife, a queen. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits
Posh is my least favourite! I need to go to this. I need to hear Naked live.