🎆 Happy New Year from popfn.

Surviving R Kelly Trailer

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

We all keep dreaming, and luckily, dreams come true.
Sad
learning to wait till the problems show.

if the problems never show, then you're the one.
These women look at least 40? what did they survive exactly? :daemon:
Fuck yall.
(12-26-2018, 11:54 PM)Daemon Wrote: These women look at least 40? what did they survive exactly? :daemon:

well, he apparently has been doing it since the late 80s
1 person likes this: Maiko
(12-27-2018, 02:44 AM)YoungCarter Wrote: well, he apparently has been doing it since the late 80s

As far as I'm aware, R. Kelly has never tried to kill anyone.
2 people like this: Maiko, Artemis
I ain't one-sided, I'm open-minded
I'm fifty-fifty and I'm never gonna hide it
(12-27-2018, 05:12 AM)Goosey Wrote:
(12-27-2018, 02:44 AM)YoungCarter Wrote: well, he apparently has been doing it since the late 80s

well, rape can't be justified from the moral point of view.
(12-26-2018, 11:54 PM)Daemon Wrote: These women look at least 40? what did they survive exactly? :daemon:

insensitive, rape apologist
learning to wait till the problems show.

if the problems never show, then you're the one.
(12-27-2018, 11:04 AM)YoungCarter Wrote: well, rape can't be justified from the moral point of view.

It's unclear if he forcibly "raped" anyone. Did he sexually assault someone? Maybe? Who knows?

But most people have been sexually assaulted.

I've been sexually assaulted. Does that make me a "survivor"?

I didn't think it was something to "survive". That implies a risk of death.

"I survived a buffalo charge."
"I survived going over Niagara Falls."
"I survived a sucking chest wound."

Surviving non-lethal things is par for the course:

"I survived that insult."
"I survived this latte."
"I survived a handshake."
1 person likes this: Artemis
I ain't one-sided, I'm open-minded
I'm fifty-fifty and I'm never gonna hide it
(12-27-2018, 11:14 AM)Goosey Wrote:
(12-27-2018, 11:04 AM)YoungCarter Wrote: well, rape can't be justified from the moral point of view.

It's unclear if he forcibly "raped" anyone. Did he sexually assault someone? Maybe? Who knows?

But most people have been sexually assaulted.

I've been sexually assaulted. Does that make me a "survivor"?

I didn't think it was something to "survive". That implies a risk of death.

"I survived a buffalo charge."
"I survived going over Niagara Falls."
"I survived a sucking chest wound."

Surviving non-lethal things is par for the course:

"I survived that insult."
"I survived this latte."
"I survived a handshake."

getting your mental (and physical, let's be honest) health under attack is "survivng" too
1 person likes this: Prince
The fact some of you are questioning rape as something trivial makes me question your morals. Have some shame.
2 people like this: YoungCarter, Rainbow
(12-27-2018, 12:09 PM)Velour Wrote: The fact some of you are questioning rape as something trivial makes me question your morals. Have some shame.

The producers that manipulated these ladies and made them adopt this survivor mentality are the ones who should feel shame. :daemon:
I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Man, a lover, a wife, a queen. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits
(12-27-2018, 12:26 PM)Typhoid Mary Wrote:
(12-27-2018, 12:09 PM)Velour Wrote: The fact some of you are questioning rape as something trivial makes me question your morals. Have some shame.

The producers that manipulated these ladies and made them adopt this survivor mentality are the ones who should feel shame. :daemon:

Until you get raped or sexually assaulted and feel guilty and gross about your sexuality and body all the time, don't talk gibberish about what you don't know. R.kelly is a known pedophile and rapist among the gross pillars of Hollyweird. Those producers are projecting a plateau for these ladies to talk about their pain.
1 person likes this: YoungCarter
(12-27-2018, 05:12 AM)Goosey Wrote:

Rape is twice is a worse than death. At least when a person dies, their body is free from the physical and emotional pain. Living as a rape or a sexual assault victim is a slow death. It takes years to start again and be mentally well.
1 person likes this: YoungCarter
(12-27-2018, 04:46 PM)Velour Wrote:
(12-27-2018, 12:26 PM)Typhoid Mary Wrote: The producers that manipulated these ladies and made them adopt this survivor mentality are the ones who should feel shame. :daemon:

Until you get raped or sexually assaulted and feel guilty and gross about your sexuality and body all the time, don't talk gibberish about what you don't know. R.kelly is a known pedophile and rapist among the gross pillars of Hollyweird. Those producers are projecting a plateau for these ladies to talk about their pain.

Lmao you don't know my life

Those producers are exploiting those ladies for ad revenue and publicity. If they wanted to talk about their pain they should have gone to a therapist
I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Man, a lover, a wife, a queen. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits
the certain member being edgy

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=10272786]