Happy Birthday to the Queen ! !!! 🥰🤴🏿👑Say HBD Lance

Surviving R Kelly Trailer

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

I would call them survivors. He literally is alleged to have operated a sex cult. Is DEFINITELY a pedophile on several accounts. He married Aaliyah when she just turned 15 for fucks sake, this is on government record. Clearly he has an obsession with controlling women and making them "his".

The man should not be walking free, but literally all throughout the 90s no one had a problem with him, and people hardly do now.
2 people like this: YoungCarter, Rainbow
Ironically, it is often best for them to remain where they are comfortable – out of the spotlight – where the natural confidence prevalent in Architects as they work with the familiar can serve as its own beacon, attracting people, romantically or otherwise, of similar temperament and interests.
(12-27-2018, 05:35 PM)maikhoe Wrote: I would call them survivors. He literally is alleged to have operated a sex cult. Is DEFINITELY a pedophile on several accounts. He married Aaliyah when she just turned 15 for fucks sake, this is on government record. Clearly he has an obsession with controlling women and making them "his".

The man should not be walking free, but literally all throughout the 90s no one had a problem with him, and people hardly do now.

man is literally stalking girls outside the schools in Chicago skull
(12-27-2018, 04:51 PM)Typhoid Mary Wrote:
(12-27-2018, 04:46 PM)Velour Wrote: Until you get raped or sexually assaulted and feel guilty and gross about your sexuality and body all the time, don't talk gibberish about what you don't know. R.kelly is a known pedophile and rapist among the gross pillars of Hollyweird. Those producers are projecting a plateau for these ladies to talk about their pain.

Lmao you don't know my life

Those producers are exploiting those ladies for ad revenue and publicity. If they wanted to talk about their pain they should have gone to a therapist

You're being the devil's advocate and it's actually gross, so grow the fuck up.

If these women are given a platform is only to warn other gullible women and their families and offer the victims a form of solace .
(12-27-2018, 05:35 PM)maikhoe Wrote: I would call them survivors. He literally is alleged to have operated a sex cult. Is DEFINITELY a pedophile on several accounts. He married Aaliyah when she just turned 15 for fucks sake, this is on government record. Clearly he has an obsession with controlling women and making them "his".

I feel the only reason why he isn't being legally reprimanded by the laws is because he belongs to elitists who probably do things worse than him and run a full human trafficking cycle. Same with Harvey Weinstien and the director of X-men movies who targed underaged gay men. They're all bunch of sickos.
The only reason why rape and sexual assault victims don't talk about their pain is because no one considers their pain seriously and questions their accusations.

If you're a woman, you're questioned if you acted promiscuous or wore revealing clothes.
If you're a man, you're laughed on and belittled for your masculinity.

Society is far more unforgiving towards the victim rather than the rapists.
2 people like this: YoungCarter, Prince
(12-27-2018, 06:36 PM)Velour Wrote:

I feel the only reason why he isn't being legally reprimanded by the laws is because he belongs to elitists who probably do things worse than him and run a full human trafficking cycle. Same with Harvey Weinstien and the director of X-men movies who targed underaged gay men. They're all bunch of sickos.

or because he only targets black women
(12-27-2018, 06:42 PM)YoungCarter Wrote:
(12-27-2018, 06:36 PM)Velour Wrote: I feel the only reason why he isn't being legally reprimanded by the laws is because he belongs to elitists who probably do things worse than him and run a full human trafficking cycle. Same with Harvey Weinstien and the director of X-men movies who targed underaged gay men. They're all bunch of sickos.

or because he only targets black women

Black or white or Asian, it doesn't matter. Their race isn't the common point. These men are in power positions and want to authorize and dominate over weaker targets and implement their wacked up fantasies on women and gay men and even kids. They are nuts and evil.
1 person likes this: Artemis
(12-27-2018, 06:36 PM)Velour Wrote:

o elitists who probably do things worse than him and run a full human trafficking cycle. Same with Harvey Weinstien and the director of X-men movies who targed underaged gay men. They're all bunch of sickos.

it’s because of the way African Americans view him. His sexual allegations were consistent for the past two decades so now when you hear something you don’t think anything of it

It’s hard to explain if you didn’t grow up with it. But they’ve literally always been alleging him of something sexual and it just becomes something you’re apathetic to
1 person likes this: Bo
Ironically, it is often best for them to remain where they are comfortable – out of the spotlight – where the natural confidence prevalent in Architects as they work with the familiar can serve as its own beacon, attracting people, romantically or otherwise, of similar temperament and interests.
(12-27-2018, 06:49 PM)maikhoe Wrote:
(12-27-2018, 06:36 PM)Velour Wrote: o elitists who probably do things worse than him and run a full human trafficking cycle. Same with Harvey Weinstien and the director of X-men movies who targed underaged gay men. They're all bunch of sickos.

No it’s because of the way African Americans view him. His sexual allegation were consistent for the past two decades so now when you hear something you don’t think anything of it

He's part of the elite and a occultist.
(12-27-2018, 06:45 PM)Velour Wrote:
(12-27-2018, 06:42 PM)YoungCarter Wrote: or because he only targets black women

Black or white or Asian, it doesn't matter. Their race isn't the common point. These men are in power positions and want to authorize and dominate over weaker targets and implement their wacked up fantasies on women and gay men and even kids. They are nuts and evil.

even though i agree that these people should face stronger punishments, look at how Kevin Spacey, Weinstein or Woody Allen were exposed vs. how R. Kelly is.

Weinstein's expose was published in the New York Times, there are 2 movies about Weinstein in the making, Spacey's career is basically destroyed and Allen can't release his latest movie. meanwhile R. Kelly's docuseries is being released on Lifetime which is a kind of a joke for lots of people and its premiere was cancelled due to the bomb threat. also he is still touring and still is signed to RCA.
(12-27-2018, 06:34 PM)Velour Wrote:
(12-27-2018, 04:51 PM)Typhoid Mary Wrote: Lmao you don't know my life

Those producers are exploiting those ladies for ad revenue and publicity. If they wanted to talk about their pain they should have gone to a therapist

You're being the devil's advocate and it's actually gross, so grow the fuck up.

If these women are given a platform is only to warn other gullible women and their families and offer the victims a form of solace .

Mess where. You're clearly not understanding the point I'n very clearly making so maybe you're the one who needs to do some maturing

These women on this show are not achieving anything. Nothing! Im sure that they themselves think what you're saying is true, but thats not the case. The creators of this show have manipulated them, like Kelly likely manipulated them years ago
I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Man, a lover, a wife, a queen. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits