'Survivor' Castaway Zeke Smith Outed as Transgender by Fellow Contestant Jeff Varner

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

http://www.etonline.com/tv/215099_surviv...l_council/

So disgusting rip I'm glad they booted his ass off. Good on the team for jumping his ass.
We have to realize that education has but one honorable purpose. One alone. Everything else is a waste of time: that is to train the student to be a proper handler of power. Being Black and beautiful means nothing until ultimately you're Black and powerful.The world is ruled by power, not Blackness and not beauty.
mess. my thing is, how did he know?
was it a guess or were those two besties before that?
iggy
damn.

I missed that episode.
that's fucking disgusting.
We all keep dreaming, and luckily, dreams come true.
(04-13-2017, 06:36 PM)PACMAN Wrote: mess. my thing is, how did he know?
iggy

I don't watch the show but my guess would be the the other guy saw his scars on his chess and made an assumption. The other guy is also gay so he probably had friends who transitioned.
1 person likes this: PACMAN
(04-16-2017, 11:00 AM)Octoberscorpio Wrote:
(04-13-2017, 06:36 PM)PACMAN Wrote: mess. my thing is, how did he know?
iggy

I don't watch the show but my guess would be the the other guy saw his scars on his chess and made an assumption. The other guy is also gay so he probably had friends who transitioned.

omg everyone on twitter said he's straight and were going on about "white straight cis males" ruining society. meanwhile, the gag is, it was the G betraying the T?
iggy
1 person likes this: jahseh
(04-16-2017, 04:40 PM)PACMAN Wrote:
(04-16-2017, 11:00 AM)Octoberscorpio Wrote: I don't watch the show but my guess would be the the other guy saw his scars on his chess and made an assumption. The other guy is also gay so he probably had friends who transitioned.
omg everyone on twitter said he's straight and were going on about "white straight cis males" ruining society. meanwhile, the gag is, it was the G betraying the T?
iggy

Yep and that's what makes the situation worse.

Quote:I think the hardest part is that if he was just some ignorant bigot, you could just write him off, but he’s not,” Smith says of Varner, who is gay. “He knows better. I think because he’s gay, people give his words a little more weight and I don’t know if he believes what he said — but he definitely hoped others would.”

Source:
https://www.google.com/amp/people.com/tv...arner/amp/
1 person likes this: PACMAN
(04-17-2017, 11:36 AM)Octoberscorpio Wrote:
(04-16-2017, 04:40 PM)PACMAN Wrote: omg everyone on twitter said he's straight and were going on about "white straight cis males" ruining society. meanwhile, the gag is, it was the G betraying the T?
iggy

Yep and that's what makes the situation worse.

Quote:I think the hardest part is that if he was just some ignorant bigot, you could just write him off, but he’s not,” Smith says of Varner, who is gay. “He knows better. I think because he’s gay, people give his words a little more weight and I don’t know if he believes what he said — but he definitely hoped others would.”

Source:

mess. gays have gotten too cocky lately!
iggy
1 person likes this: purple/sky/bubble
white gay men are fucking awful and a lot of them are worse than cishet white men

gay white boys usually think they've had the most tragic lives aldjcjenfnxoenf
(04-17-2017, 03:02 PM)PACMAN Wrote:
(04-17-2017, 11:36 AM)Octoberscorpio Wrote: Yep and that's what makes the situation worse.

Source:

mess. gays have gotten too cocky lately!
iggy

Apparently