Extremely excited to announce: YC's Birthday! 🎂🎁🎈 🎉Say Happy Birthday

TRL Cancelled Again

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

http://www.tmz.com/2018/03/14/mtv-total-...led-again/

d
learning to wait till the problems show.

if the problems never show, then you're the one.
[Image: update-graphic-red-bar.jpg]

3:30 PM PT -- MTV says the email we obtained doesn't tell the full story, which is that 'TRL' will be moving time slots, but it's also expanding.

A spokesperson says the show will be back in new "daily late night and morning shows this summer." The rep adds the show's been a huge success since its return.
1 person likes this: Maiko
We all keep dreaming, and luckily, dreams come true.
TRL as a morning show might actually work tbh khaled
YouTube made music video countdown shows obsolete.
I remember watching VH1 on Saturdays , and watching their top 10. Bey was fighting them white folks! Check On it was always top 3 or 2. It was number one for a few weeks. But I never realized it was the number one song In the country , at the time. Irreplaceable did well too.
They always had kt Tunstall and her cherry tree ass, James blunt, the fray etc.

I never watched TrL , as they peaked before my time. Like literally their time slot was before I got home, and they peaked early 2000s.
But I used to watch 106&park every time I came home from school. The hosts were lit, the guests, the audience. Etc.
Singers still cared and would premiere new stuff.
They had freestyle Friday. Ahh memories.

BET uncut before bed too nas