Sleepy Hollow (Fox): Canceled after four seasons
Son of Zorn (Fox): Canceled
Sweet/Vicious (MTV): Canceled
Time After Time (ABC): Canceled
Timeless (NBC): Canceled after one season
Tyrant (FX): Cancelled

fffffff skull
1 person likes this: YoungCarter
(05-28-2016, 12:52 PM)Maiko Wrote: GoT is awful. I really don't get why they are so obsessed with it. The most overrated show of all time.

[Image: rmRrLcr.gif]
2 Broke Girls finally getting cancelled

poor Pitch & Man Seeking Woman Mjcry1

Powerless was really underwhelming. They are lucky that Iron Fist saved it from "the worst comicbook show of 2017 so far" title skull
1 person likes this: Tee
wait, Marco Polo is only confirmed cancelled show on Netflix. There is still hope for The Get Down and Dear White People renew!
(05-13-2017, 03:29 AM)YoungCarter Wrote: 2 Broke Girls finally getting cancelled

Powerless was really underwhelming. They are lucky that Iron Fist saved it from "the worst comicbook show of 2017 so far" title skull

I was mad about MSW, but the third season really does wrap things up in a satisfying way. I hope Jay & Eric still do more scripted TV in the future.

I never caught up with Pitch but I liked it. 2 Broke Girls was always trash and I'm glad it's getting thrown away. TBBT next! CBS is an awful network.
(05-28-2016, 12:52 PM)Maiko Wrote: GoT is awful. I really don't get why they are so obsessed with it. The most overrated show of all time.

(05-13-2017, 03:41 AM)Tee Wrote:
(05-13-2017, 03:29 AM)YoungCarter Wrote: 2 Broke Girls finally getting cancelled

I was mad about MSW, but the third season really does wrap things up in a satisfying way. I hope Jay & Eric still do more scripted TV in the future.

I never caught up with Pitch but I liked it. 2 Broke Girls was always trash and I'm glad it's getting thrown away. TBBT next! CBS is an awful network.

I hope it's gonna happen. TBBT is lowkey the reason why this generation hates Aquaman Doc
Rosewood nn
(05-13-2017, 03:57 AM)Maiko Wrote: Rosewood nn

Now I won't see Morris every week, I'm pressed. :'(

(05-13-2017, 04:00 AM)Tee Wrote:
(05-13-2017, 03:57 AM)Maiko Wrote: Rosewood nn

Now I won't see Morris every week, I'm pressed. :'(

You and the other ladies!!

I never actually watched the show but it was nice to have a black male doc lead.

Poor Morris.
i heard timeless was pretty good. sad to see it go.
We all keep dreaming, and luckily, dreams come true.
(05-13-2017, 09:45 AM)Rainbow Wrote: i heard timeless was pretty good. sad to see it go.

it's actually renewed.

a mess Dead
(05-13-2017, 02:06 PM)YoungCarter Wrote:
(05-13-2017, 09:45 AM)Rainbow Wrote: i heard timeless was pretty good. sad to see it go.

it's actually renewed.

https://twitter.com/ComicBookNOW/status/...8581254144

a mess Dead

what in the world Ack
We all keep dreaming, and luckily, dreams come true.
Scream Queens got cancelled too

(05-13-2017, 03:38 AM)YoungCarter Wrote: wait, Marco Polo is only confirmed cancelled show on Netflix. There is still hope for The Get Down and Dear White People renew!

DWP was originally conceived as a miniseries of just one season to allow Simien to tell stories that the movie left out, but I feel like he might want to continue with another season.
Flakeo
(05-15-2017, 01:47 PM)Hill Wrote:
(05-13-2017, 03:38 AM)YoungCarter Wrote: wait, Marco Polo is only confirmed cancelled show on Netflix. There is still hope for The Get Down and Dear White People renew!

DWP was originally conceived as a miniseries of just one season to allow Simien to tell stories that the movie left out, but I feel like he might want to continue with another season.

the ending had a lot space for season 2
1 person likes this: Hill
(05-15-2017, 01:52 PM)YoungCarter Wrote:
(05-15-2017, 01:47 PM)Hill Wrote: DWP was originally conceived as a miniseries of just one season to allow Simien to tell stories that the movie left out, but I feel like he might want to continue with another season.

the ending had a lot space for season 2

and I really hope that there is a season 2, but like you'll notice that promos for it say "All Episodes Streaming Now", implying that season 1 is it.

I think Simien has more to tell besides DWP and this show is just a taste.
Flakeo