🍹 still enjoying YoungCarter's birthday? join the party

Taco Bell refuses to serve black woman

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

https://www.facebook.com/nubiann.queenn....728264888/

A video of an argument at a Taco Bell is going viral after employees at the restaurant refused to serve a customer because she didn’t speak Spanish.

The incident took place Wednesday when Alexandria Montgomery arrived at a Hialeah, Fla. Taco Bell and ordered food in English.

The Spanish speaking employee allegedly refused to give Montgomery food because she wouldn’t order in Spanish.

Apparently able to understand English, the employee said, “Honey, I have a car behind you,” and shut the window.

Taco Bell Corp. released a statement, reading, “We have worked quickly to resolve with the customer to ensure this doesn’t happen again.”

Montgomery updated her Facebook post, claiming, “Luisa was fired today. Luisa isn’t even her real name lol. She was the general manager on that shift.”

In a final statement, Taco Bell declared: “This individual no longer works for the brand.”

https://bit.ly/2D4BGKi
I ain't one-sided, I'm open-minded
I'm fifty-fifty and I'm never gonna hide it
so relevant to goosey
2 people like this: maikhoe, PACMAN
Gendered languages are absurd.
dam this made me want Taco Bell. I don’t even know where one is mint
learning to wait till the problems show.

if the problems never show, then you're the one.
(09-16-2018, 10:23 PM)Maiko Wrote: dam this made me want Taco Bell. I don’t even know where one is mint

Tacos are disgusting
We all keep dreaming, and luckily, dreams come true.
(09-16-2018, 11:39 PM)Rainbow Wrote:
(09-16-2018, 10:23 PM)Maiko Wrote: dam this made me want Taco Bell. I don’t even know where one is mint

Tacos are disgusting

tacos are disgusting but you cram processed cookies, candy bars and misc sweets down your throat no prob? 😂
2 people like this: Rebellious Sissy, Santanico

(09-16-2018, 11:56 PM)Maiko Wrote:
(09-16-2018, 11:39 PM)Rainbow Wrote: Tacos are disgusting

tacos are disgusting but you cram processed cookies, candy bars and misc sweets down your throat no prob? 😂

I sure do!
1 person likes this: Santanico
We all keep dreaming, and luckily, dreams come true.

Tbh I only get veggie wraps from TB daz it. The local Mexican places be lit
[Image: LnYDcm1.png]
(09-17-2018, 12:12 AM)Rebellious Sissy Wrote:

Tbh I only get veggie wraps from TB daz it. The local Mexican places be lit

they have veggie wraps there. i prefer tijuana flats but they don't have taco bells value.

it's a guilty pleasure.
1 person likes this: Rebellious Sissy

Nobody speaks MEXICAN anymore.
this thread makes no sense.
that ho is being discriminatory to black people and y'all cackling and praising
this is further proof black people are at the bottom of the race totem poll yet have the biggest influence on it culturally
disgusting how black culture is consumed and loved and black people are held back and spat on daily
iggy
SO.

if you guys don' know. This was filmed where I have lived my whole life, and it is why I make the jokes I do about disliking spanish people.

it ain't all spanish people, but Miami spanish especially from south america are often like this.

.... even if they are poorer and have darker skin than you. they will treat you like shit because you're black.

It's funny cos, I read part of this article on another site and just assumed it was black woman rip
Fuck yall.
(09-18-2018, 07:27 PM)Maiko Wrote: .... even if they are poorer and have darker skin than you. they will treat you like shit because you're black.

What about me
How would they treat me
I ain't one-sided, I'm open-minded
I'm fifty-fifty and I'm never gonna hide it
(09-19-2018, 02:57 AM)Goosey Wrote:
(09-18-2018, 07:27 PM)Maiko Wrote: .... even if they are poorer and have darker skin than you. they will treat you like shit because you're black.

What about me
How would they treat me

I’ve never seen your face so I only know that you’re poorer than them. They tend to be colorists not classist
2 people like this: Goosey, NubianKing